I was in the lounge room just now and the phone rang; it was from 1800 Reverse asking if I wanted to accept a call, but the person hadn't said their name so I didn't know who it was. I accepted it. It was silent for about 10 seconds and then Kasey's voice goes, "Hm, loser," and slams the receiver down before I can say anything. God.
Seriously, that's got to be the 20th-- without exaggeration-- time she's prank-called me. It's sad. Usually it'll be something like, "Hi, this is Pizza Hut, Merry Christmas," and it's like, wtf? Act your age. I could probably understand it if you were 10 - 12 or even 13, but at almost 16, calling my house 20 times in a year just to say some stupid thing and hang up before I can reply is just sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow. i say you prankcall her back. or better yet, let me do it, ;)
loveyou.
Wooww does she have some sort of brain malfunction?
Seriously.. that's retarded.
I must admit, I prank call random people sometimes when I'm bored, but not people I know, and I don't say things like "Hm, loser."
That's pointless. And really, she's the 'loser' in this situation if she has nothing better to do than waste her time calling someone who really doesn't like her.
Don't let it get to you.
And as Mari saidd, you could call her back! :)
<3
aah! those are like 5$ to accept
but really, i think she may be in lov with you and is feeling rejected because you dont love or even like her
:)
i also love you :D
Post a Comment