Seriously.
I'm just writing.
Don't waste your time.
This is going to be a jumble of words
and absolute disregard for grammar, cause i don't even care right now.
I feel so angry at myself because i've been all happy for weeks and weeks and weeks now.
And as weird as this sounds i think I needed to let myself slip.
I don't know why.
Maybe I'm just fucked up.
Well theres no maybe about it, really.
Today-- this afternoon-- I got into this fight that wouldnt have phased me now
(usually)
But... I dunno.
I just felt like...
dropping my standards.
Just for a while.
and feeling some sort of pain.
In actual fact, that was a terrible idea.
And I know Im going to be all cheery tomorrow and forget about this.
Or pretend to forget.
So i guess that's why i'm writing this down.
I'm sorry. Seriously.
Not to anyone in particular since no one should be reading.
But so many people have said that i'm so much happier now-- not just on here, in face-to-face conversation as well. And it's like, well, yeah. I am. And I'm sorry that i can't always keep that up.
Because I should.
I don't know why.
I feel so disappointed in myself for just... living and breathing and feeling emotions. That's not even fricking rational. But I do.
So even though I'm so happy pretty much all of the time at the moment, I still mess that up. Somehow.
Just briefly.
And then I pretend nothing happened and go on smiling.
And really, i don't even think about it because I'm not pretending to be happy. I actually am.
I doubt I'm making sense. And i really don't want to post this.
But then I'll eventually forget.
But you know what?
Today five people told me to fucking eat.
Not you guys.
Just... people. Maybe one or two that i feel close enough to discuss it with.
Even then, who the hell cares.
If i dropped off the earth, even I wouldn't notice.
So why should I do myself a favour,
when it's no tragedy if I let myself down?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey,
dont be so upset
if you look back on all the bad times previously you realise that 99.99% of the time you pull through and so does everyone around you
so dont be so down
when other people are sad that makes me sad
so hang out with people that are happy and maybe that will rub off on you
be happy :)
xxx we love you
p.s. they gave me an awesome verification; ledgene, wich sounds like ledgend so yeah! your a ledgene
Hey, you should've texted me!
I hope you feel happier today (since I'm commenting at 12:55AM)
And I would notice if you dropped off the planet. BECAUSE, who would I watch tv with? Who would I text on days when I'm so incredibly bored. Who would send me pictures of things that make me crack up? And who would I meet on March 13th??
So just yea, I love you
And if you haven't looked at my myspace for well a month or something then take a look.
I love you.
I would notice if you dropped off the earth.
I understand that you can't be happy all the time - I'm the frigging poster child for that - and that sometimes you don't feel happy at all.
I just wanted you to eat because I love you and I want you to be around for a while so I can have funny webcam convos with you and such! :)
loveyousammy.
i would totally notice if you dropped off the earth or anything of the sort!
it's okay if you're not happy all the time. you have to let yourself cry, and be sad sometimes.
nobody should expect you to be happy 24/7.
i hope you feel better soon!
ly! <3
Post a Comment