Brisbane's screwed up at the moment, I don't think anyone went to school today besides Lewis (in his face). The floods are currently not as bad as they were yesterday. I think. But I haven't gone outside today.
Apparently my school's oval is completely under water, and the Activity shed got carried out to the creek. Lmao.
The basketball courts are entirely submerged (and they're on a hill).
Two cars were carried away in my suburb and when Mum tried to drive through the floods, her car broke down.
A firetruck literally sunk in the floods.
Dad and Indi made it home last night at about 8 or something because they'd been stranded since like 3.
Anyway, moving on.
I'm currently really annoyed that I'm sick because as mentioned in the last post ... actually I'm not going to repeat it. It actually annoys me to say/write it or even have to imply it because it's so damn obvious and still people tell me it's untrue.
I think their eyes are broken.
Point being, I'm too sick to go out and run or anything like that (besides, as mentioned before, half the city has been drowned and so running probably isn't a great idea). So the only thing I can basically do is refuse to eat, but nobody likes that idea either. I fail to see what I am supposed to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woah, sounds like the floods are really damn sucky. And I'm sorry you're feeling bad. You're not fat at all, if that's what you're implying. But if you don't wanna eat, you don't have to.
xxxxx
Post a Comment