-.-
I should not have come home.
Have spent the rest of my money on school excursions for next week.
I am officially broke.
Grandparents are coming over this afternoon so my parents will have to be civil. Probably.
Otherwise they'll just threaten me again or send me away or whatever.
Will most likely not be getting my $400 back from my mother.
Looking forward to spending a few nights away but I'll be unable to communicate with the people I'd actually like to talk to.
No phone. So. Will be texting a fair bit over the weekend in between work and assignments and grandparents rambling on about our trip to Italy and Canada.
Though I'm probably not even going anymore if my parents have their way.
:l
I don't think my phone is sending texts, either that or no one feels like texting today.
Just voicing random stuff to get it out of my head.
There was drama at lunch, Simone was crying because of Sarina so Amy stole Sarina's bag, ran off with it and then started calling her a whore in front of everyone, it was interesting.
This is going to seem self-centered to say but I'd really like any sort of communication right now, preferably texts or just MSN conversations. That wasn't an implication that you guys should text me, I'm just saying.
Would like to have a conversation that doesn't consist of yelling or people saying they hated each other.
Everyone's busy though so it's fine, I'll sleep or something.
Oh and there was this thing I was thinking about last week, like, you know Truthbox on Myspace? Well, Anonymous comments here are essentially the same thing so feel free to leave me Anonymous comments saying whatever, I like to know what people think of me, and generally people speak more truthfully when they don't have their identity out in the open, so.
Anonymous comments would be awesome.
Have a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Christine loves Sam
:)
Have you texted me because i didn't get any and if you did I'm sorry I didn't reply.
Ah, drama is always...not boring. XP
I know what you mean...you want contact.
Your parents sound awful atm, seriously.
xxxxx
Drama is, well, interesting.
Just to say, your parents sound horrible.
sorry about your parents and everything. this must be really hard for you. :\
and wow, she took 400 dollars?
i hope she returns it. you've probably been working for that money, right? it's totally unfair of her to take it just like that. maybe it's illegal as well, if you earned it.
i hope you get to go on your trip
& that your weekend goes well.
xxxx
Post a Comment