Feel like writing this because I've been complainy and selfish all week and thought I'd give my friends a break.
Didn't go to school today, and I wouldn't tomorrow but I'm being forced to.
I'm pretty much sick of it.
I'm sick of spending 30 hours a week at a place where nobody likes me, learning things I don't want or need to know. If I was smart enough to actually do anything with the things I'm learning then sure, I wouldn't mind. But I'm just going to completely fail next year so what's the point in wasting my time?
Anyway, nevermind. I'm just sick of school. I've always thought that I might have some sort of crazy-out-there chance at achieving something I wanted, but that was stupid. One thing I've been assured of this year is that I'm not better than anyone else at anything. That's not just with school, either, it's just everything. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Haven't seen Ellie in over a week, she's contacted Missy but not me.
I call her my best friend (one of them, anyway) and yet I think if I disappeared for several weeks she wouldn't even notice.
Can't blame her, but still. It makes me feel incredibly loved.
Told you I'm complainy and selfish at the moment. More than usual, anyway.
I feel like I've been abandoned but then I feel selfish for thinking that. The fact that people even talk to me is more than I deserve, so I should be grateful, right. But apparently I'm too self-absorbed for that, so whatever.
Feeling like a pretty awful friend right now.
I've been all I, me, my and whatever all week, and it's just revolting. Whenever people say something about themselves I feel like I always switch the subject back to myself. I don't even mean to. Must come across as so fricking self-centered. I've barely spoken to people today because I don't want to be selfish, if that even makes sense.
Though I spose people would be happier without having spoken to me, so it does.
Writing this stupid post to hopefully get the selfish part of me to stfu and go away.
Not looking forward to the rest of the week.
There's no reason to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think you're being selfish at all, but, then again, my definition of selfish is different than others' would be.
I'm sick of school too, because I know I'm not going to get far in life, so why put all of this work into nothing?
i don't think you're being selfish at all! sometimes you need to talk about yourself. sitting there in silence would be worse. im also sick of school. to much drama.
Post a Comment