Monday, May 4, 2009

Stop provoking that bear.

I have news.
:D

In 7 weeks from today (hopefully) I'll be going overseas for 3 weeks.
Mum's finishing Uni so the first week will be with my parents, sister and grandparents somewhere in Asia to sort of celebrate that.
Then after a week, my parents and sister will go back home and I'll spend a week each in Italy and Canada with my grandparents. (Sounds lame but shut up.)
Looking forward to it.

Oh, also, in two weeks from today I'm going on a Biology camp from Monday - Wednesday. Not really looking forward to that but oh well.
AND two weeks after I should be getting back from overseas I'll be going on a ski trip thingo for a week.

Anywho.
If this overseas things happens it should be good. Except there's a few people I miss if I don't talk to them for a day, let alone three weeks D:
And another good thing is I'll miss three weeks of winter. I hate winter in Brisbane, it's cold and miserable but there's no snow, just flus and other gross viruses.

Soooo yeah.
Didn't mean to sound braggy or anything, just find that exciting news.

Watching Scrubs :D

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Nurse mophead.
Nurse mophead who?
You have a mophead.

Lol.

3 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

O:
BEST SCRUBS EPISODE!
I love that knock knock joke XD


Anyway, gosh no need to brag miss brag a lot!
Lol, no I'm kidding.

Love you x

ni said...

Ah! I'm so pleased for you! Asia! Wow! And Canada - damn, if only you were a...year later :L You me and Mia could have met up! Well, in a million years since I'm going to Vancouver! XD

Stay safe, please don't get swine flu!

Loooooove scrubs.
AND I LOVE YOU!

leesh_xx said...

sounds exciting as! that would be awesome!