XD
I love conversations with Megan and Missy.
Megan: "They've got spaghetti!"
Me: "What kind?"
Megan: "Italian."
Me: "...Gee, thanks for clearing that up."
And there's been more but I can't remember.
Anyway, back.
Last post I'm not sure if you all quite understood what I was getting at but that's alright.
A few of you are posting vlogs at the moment so since I've gotten home I've been watching those, they're pretty entertaining. I briefly thought about making one but that wouldn't be for the best seeing as I'm just better off not being seen or heard, I don't ever look good and my voice is annoying.
I'll tell you peoples about the past few days.
Sunday:
Woke up around 8 and at 11 we went out for lunch with Nana, Pa, Jess, Matt, Brian, Fran, Mark, Jillian and Monica. I don't expect you to know who all of those are seeing as I don't think I've mentioned them.
At lunch I scalded myself with hot tea and burned my hands pretty badly. I'm smart like that >.>
Got home at 3 and had to pack for camp, then around 6 I started my maths assignment cause I didn't think it was going to take very long. It took me til 3am. Admittedly I did take a break to watch Harper's Island and talk to a couple of people but yeah. Also helped Stalker Guy for a few hours with his assignment.
Monday:
Woke up an hour late because I'd been so tired. Rushed to get ready and finish packing. Dad took me to school and I had normal classes first. At morning tea Stalker Guy gave me a brownie for helping him x] But I gave it to Ellie when he left because I'm no longer eating.
At 12 we took our bags to the buses and got on, the trip was about an hour. Missy and Megan sat behind me and Yibing was next to me. Then on the ferry it started raining brutally. We went up to the top and stood there and the breeze almost knocked us over and forced the rain to go basically horizontally, so I got a heap of water in my ear, which was annoying.
Megan took a fair few photos and I also saw Stalker Guy, he hugged me and then tried to throw me over the edge of the boat. Well, not really.
Megan asked me if I liked him and I went over and talked to Lewis.
We got to Stradbroke at like 3/3:30 and were supposed to go on this Gorge Walk but it was raining really badly so we just went to the hotel.
We were staying at a place that's advertised as $12 per night, or $9 if you help clean up after meals. So I think you can guess how great it was.
The rooms were about 2 x 2 metres and Missy, Megan and I shared a room. Obviously there was one bunk bed which Megan and I shared.
At around 4 we walked to the shops in the rain and Megan bought a toothbrush cause she'd forgotten hers XD
Then we went to the park and played rugby. It was pretty hilarious cause I kicked it and it almost hit Megan in the face and she was like "HOLY EFF" and ducked and it hit Steven in the head. We laughed so much. Steven annoys me.
Then we went back and all of us gathered in Sarah and Rya's room. All of us = Missy, Megan, Rya, Sarah, Lewis, Steven, Vanessa, Bridie, Danielle, Yibing, Caitlin and myself. In a 2 x 2m room. Pretty squished up. Anyway, played truth or dare for a while and then the girls rated the guys on their appearances and then asked for the same. I told them not to rate me cause I just don't want to know.
Then we had dinner. The biggest thing I hated about that camp is that we all had to eat 3 meals a day, always. At that point, and currently, I wanted to eat once every 3 days if I could help it. So 9 times that wasn't great.
Sarah and Megan watched Stalker Guy talk to me and after he left they asked if I like him so I just said yes and then carried on with another conversation.
Anyway, afterwards we talked again until about 10:30 and then Megan, Missy and I ran through the rain back to our room and talked til we fell asleep.
Tuesday:
Woke up at 7 because Rya and Sarah had come into our room to see if we were awake. We weren't.
We were on cleanup that morning for breakfast so we ate fast and then washed 150 people's cutlery and plates and cups and all that fun stuff.
After that we got ready for the day and went out to the mangroves. It was still raining pretty badly and was also really cold. The mangroves were really muddy and smelled so bad, some people actually threw up. kT wore brand new Converse there and I was like omigosh, you're an idiot.
Basically we walked through mud that was like halfway to our knees and then walked through this river thing to a beach that was basically just mud and water. It was pretty gross. Megan and I had a water fight at the beach and Megan accidentally kicked this guy and he shrieked like a girl XD
Stalker Guy sat next to me on the bus :)
We went back to the hotel for lunch and filled in our booklets.
Afterwards we went onto the buses again and headed to the sand dunes. It was so windy and freezing and raining. We did work there that was basically measuring plants and doing transects and quadrats and all that fun Bio stuff. Finally got back onto the bus.
I think after that we just had dinner and worked on our booklets for a few hours.
I also had a shower, it was horrible. The bathrooms were gross and the shower stalls didn't have doors, just curtains, so Megan and I had showers at the same time so that Missy could guard both our showers so someone wouldn't walk in on us. There wasn't any hot water :( And then afterwards we had to run to our room in the rain.
Missy and Megan talked to me about Stalker Guy that night and it was basically this:
Missy: So do you like him?
Me: Why do you ask?
Missy: Just interested.
Me: I might.
Missy: Yes or no?
Me: Haven't you already figured it out?
Missy: Yeah, *evil smile* I just want to hear you say it.
Me: So it's torture.
Missy: A liiiiittle bit.
Me: Fine.
Missy: ...Well?
Me: YES, gosh.
Missy: A-HA! I knew it.
Me: Wow, you're intuitive.
Megan: *Having laughing fit*
Me: I am not trained in CPR so if you choke I'm going to have to hit you.
Megan: I'm - not - choking.
Me: Well, what's your issue?
Megan: I love you Sam! You're so lucky.
Me: Why am I lucky?
Megan: Because the guy you like likes you back.
Me: *Long pause* Um, no.
Megan: Um, yes.
Etc.
Wednesday (today):
Woke up at 7 from having this weird dream about people eating squirrel tails. Packed and went to breakfast in the rain.
We were supposed to go to the Rocky Shore today but it was raining too badly. So we got on the bus after waiting for forever in the freezing cold. Caught the ferry back to Brizzie and then drove back to school.
When we got there it was Morning Tea, so when I walked up the stairs to J Block, Ellie, Kate, Simone, Jess, Chante, Alex and Irene all piled on top of me and started hugging me and I was like, can't breathe!
But yeah, then Mum picked me up.
When I got home I had a hot shower and turned my phone on and checked emails and myspace and such and that's about it.
House is on tonight which should be pretty good.
Tomorrow I've got an Ancient History excursion to Toowong Cemetery. Not sure if we'll be going if it's still raining but it probably will. It's raining hippos right now so yeah.
Friday is Megan's birthday and that night's her party but I don't think I'll stay the whole night cause I have work the next morning.
That's about it, I've caught up on all your blogs and vlogs :) so I think I might go to sleep now.
Hope you're all well.
Sorry if this post didn't make much sense but I'm super tired.
There are a few photos from the camp which I'll post once Megan and Yibing have uploaded them onto Facebook or whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment