I cannot cry, because I know that's weakness in your eyes.
I'm forced to fake, a smile, a laugh, every day of my life,
My heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with.
--
I really don't fucking care about this not blogging thing right now, I have bigger things to care about than breaking my word about something that people probably don't even read anymore. And to be honest I've isolated myself enough this week.
I need to find a place to stay.
I don't know why I'm writing this here but I just need to say it, because I don't fucking know who to talk to about it seeing as everyone has better things to do tonight, and I don't mean that sarcastically or bitterly.
I don't know where the hell I'm supposed to go.
I won't ask anyone, because I've been so fucking selfish lately that I don't deserve to ask favours of anyone, but my wonderful mother has borrowed all of my money which means I can not afford a hotel.
I suppose I can survive in my room for the weekend and then I'll be away from Monday til Wednesday anyway.
After that I need to find a place to live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, what's happened?
You aren't online at the moment.
I'd offer up my place but you wouldn't be able to live or stay long term here.
I can't believe she took all your money, that's just incredibly selfish.
Is there somewhere in Brisbane you can sign up for housing assistance?
I love you
I care. You know I read.
Sammy, can you explain it all? Or at least part of it?
Can't you ask your money for the money back?
Post soon again.
PF
Lovey, we're all still reading. The trial didn't go through, you know that?
She took your money? Why? I'm really worried Sam :/ I'm sure you can find a shelter or something or a young people's thing if you're really that desperate to get out.
I love you Sam xxxxx
we care. you're not selfish and you deserve the world.
i don't like your mother. the way she treats you make me mad.
if you're desperate, aren't there shelters and stuff
loveyou.
oh my god. that's horrible of your mom to take all your money.
why are you trying to find somewhere else to live? what happened?
agh, i hope things aren't too bad..
take care! xxxxxx
Post a Comment