Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Wanna know why my mop doesn't work?" "...It's out of mop gas?"

Hey peoples. Thankyou for the comments, keep them coming.

I am so incredibly tired. Didn't get to sleep until about 2am and then I was asleep for about half an hour and woke up because I had like four consecutive nightmares. They scared the hell out of me.
I feel like writing them down for some random reason.
#1: Sister and I were in the lounge room trying to sleep and some random was taking stuff from the room and putting it in a garbage bag. We assumed it was Mum cause it was really obvious they were there. When my sister was asleep I realised it was actually some random/murderer-creepy-person and threw something at them... cause... I'm smart >.> Then they attacked me and it seemed very incredibly real, like I had blood running down my face in the dream and I woke up and was like frick!
But yeah it was scary, they were stabbing me and all that; I was yelling for help and nobody was there.
#2: That creepy puppet from Saw was on my tv and was talking in its creepy voice and then suddenly someone jumped out from inside my cupboard and kidnapped me and took me to this place that's from Dexter, and inside he had my favourite people and was like you have to do [...] to keep them from dying and yeah, basically he killed them.
#3: A guy was stalking me and again my favourite people were there, and he basically started trying to hack limbs off random people and then took my friends hostage and I could hear them dying and I was like agh!!!!. Stalker Guy then came and tried to help me break in and he got shot in the face by Lewis who then shot himself. -.-
#4: This one was difficult to tell if it was real or not at first, I was trying to sleep and then a random maniac in a dark hoodie jumped through my window and he only had half a face; he then dragged this girl from Harper's Island out of my cupboard, threw petrol on her and set her on fire. Then basically my whole room was on fire and I tried to escape but the maniac guy kept trying to push me into the fire and then I woke up.
Ugh.

It might sound just stupid but it was scary at the time.
I am now exhausted but will be staying up tonight to watch Harper's Island which will further terrify myself and probably provoke more nightmares. Lol. Oh well.

Didn't go to school on Thursday/Friday and yesterday I just worked and tried to sleep. So I'm pretty much just bored out of my mind. Usually I'd sleep in this situation but I don't want to dream about people burning again :l

Tomorrow's Monday so that's good. It'll also be exactly four weeks until I go overseas.
I'm starting to get stressed about schoolwork, I have to write three 2000-word essays, 2 five-minute speeches, and prepare for one 3-hour exam and one 90-minute exam. All in the next three and a half weeks.
So yeah, I'm stressed.

I've also been thinking too much, I've had too much time on my hands so yeah. Have been obsessing over stupid things. Like, for example. A few of my friends, including Ellie, have lost a fair few friends of their own. In Ellie's case it's because people don't really have the patience to put up with her. That sounds horrible but it's true. I love her but other people find her difficult to deal with. Anyway, I've been wondering, if those people hadn't turned away from her (and my other friends), whether she (and the rest of them) would want to be my friend as much. Basically I've just been wondering whether I'm only considered their friends because their first choices aren't friends with them anymore for whatever reason. Anyway, nevermind. Just wondering.

It's raining again. I wish it would flood. Even though I've got so much school work to do I just want an excuse not to have to go. School feels like such a waste of time lately, the only thing it does is give me a headache.

I've been complaining so much -.-
People need to start telling me to shut up when I complain.
And telling me not to blog when I've got nothing to say.
This is pretty much a waste of space. Sorry.

Trying to post this at 11:30am but the internet's broken.

PS:


Resemblance, ey?
:S
I think she's greener though.

3 comments:

ni said...

unfortunately, i see no resemblance between you two :O

those dreams sound mega scary :/ i never remember my dreams.

i'm sorry you're all stressed about schoolwork. stop worrying about the ellie thing. your friends wouldn't be your friends if they didn't like you, nia hating me is proof of that.
xxxx

Anonymous said...

you are gorgeous.

Marri said...

no resemblance, you're gorgeouusssssss. gah. unfair.

i have nightmares a lot, but not usually. and i forget them a lot so yeah.

sorry about the stress. :(

xxxxx