;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I am useless.
I don't help with anything at all.
There's a couple things I'd very much like to help with right now, but I can't. Why? Because I'm useless. -.-
I try and fail.
6 days until I become even more useless and isolated.
I won't have my phone with me and probably won't have access to the internet very often. And when I do, I won't be blogging. I'll probably post before I leave but then you people won't hear from me until the 17th or probably 18th of July. I get home on the 17th but will have more important things to catch up on. Sorry. Blogging isn't a priority right now.
6 more days of being useless at home and then 27 days of being useless overseas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where are you going?
And I'm sure your not useless Sam.
xx
you're not useless. at all. we should talk about meeting.
xxxxxx
Post a Comment