Hmm.
I've decided after the past week or so that I'm probably very little help in about 98% of situations. I'm just really unhelpful. Lately I've been feeling like I should be doing several things for several people but I have no idea what.
Anyway.
Had the Maths exam yesterday. The first section was pretty crap; it was confusing and after half-an-effing-hour, I realised my calculator was being stupid again. Some days it randomly switches into a different mode which gives you completely different answers. So I had to go back and change every single one of my answers.
I'm not sure if I've mentioned this but late last week I was planning to walk to K Village after the Maths exam to kill some time before work. I told Simone and she thought it was a brilliant idea so invited herself along. I didn't mind too much because she's fun to talk to and whatever. Then the next day she told me one of her friends, Kayla (I doubt any of you would remember her but she's the one who thought up the hobo name), was coming along too. Alright...
So then yesterday I was sorting out where to meet them and she tells me that Lara and Shanice are also coming. So basically her whole group, besides May (who does PreVo maths and therefore doesn't have an exam) was coming. I went and found Ellie and Megan and asked if they wanted to come so that I'd have someone to talk to. So they said they would as well.
From me just going by myself, it ended up being about ten people going.
We went up and got lunch and talked for a bit, then I caught a bus to work. Worked for a while, a Rainbow Lorikeet tried to eat my finger (literally) and then Dad picked me up.
Last night my school called to say that a guy in Year 11 has Swine Flu but that they would advise I come to my Biology exam the next day anyway.
They called again to say the same thing. I found out that it's a guy in my actual Biology class. So yeah, not entirely sure what's going on with the school.
I have my Bio exam at 11:15 this morning, it finishes at 1 and then I don't have to go back to school until July 20th. Not that I'm counting >.>
Also, my phone isn't working. Firstly, Mum hadn't paid the bill (and hadn't told me about it, either) so they cut off my service. She paid the bill last night but now there's no reception, it's been trying to connect for the past three hours. Ergh.
So yeah, tomorrow's probably the last day I'll be in any sort of contact at all. I was kind of counting on my phone to be able to text a few people but apparently that might not be an option.
Getting my flu shot later today, I think. If Mum's bothered to organise it.
I have the weirdest feeling that I'm going to leave my passport at home on Saturday XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment