Posting once a day actually isn't too bad, I don't expect people to read but it's just good to write things down :] Entertaining, really.
This morning slept in til 7 and had to rush to get ready, Dad waited for me (surprisingly...) and he also gave me some chocolate O_o I don't know. Indi went off at me for some stupid reason.
Said bye to Mum cause it was her last day at Uni today so she was like "BYE! BYE! BYE! WISH ME LUCK!!!" and I was like you don't need luck, you're just on prac. But yes lol.
Walked into school and Dani shouted out to me and I walked up with her to the library (I really don't know why) and then she went inside so I followed her out of boredom. We met up with Anisha, Beki and Karishma and talked for a while, it was pretty fun.
Went to Form and talked to Simone and May for a while. May's being all friendly to me which is... whatever. Makes me think back to grade 9 when I actually cared what she thought about me. Hah.
Had Ancient History in the library and I put this fairly big square cushion/chair thing on top of my chair so I was extra super tall :D So that's where I got the title from, it's something Simone said to me.
Then I was throwing paper planes at Sarah and looking at pictures of Italy. Also talked to Grimy about my assignment, he said it looks pretty good.
Went to English with Bridie. Last post or the post before I think I mentioned the teacher guy was obsessed with muffins? Well, he put up a powerpoint presentation and in every example he talked about ferrets. No joke. There were about 12 examples and every one mentioned ferrets. It was strange.
At Morning Tea Ellie ignored me and I was talking to Sarah and Dani. Accidentally dropped Dani's water bottle, it was just bottled water from Coles and the lid broke in half D: I felt bad.
The rest of English was boring.
In Chem I just texted Christine and talked to Dani, we also tested water that was declared unsafe by Education Queensland :S It was from the creek but because of the flooding, I dunno, the water went funny or something. But without the testing apparently we wouldn't have been able to do the assignment so whatever.
At lunch I walked to Q Block with Dani and Chante and then went to a ski trip meeting. Stalker Guy called out to me and I went to talk to him, he was like "sit with me!" but I said no cause I'd gone with Jess and Missy and then he kept saying "sit with meeee! PLEASE!" and I was like "but my bag's over there..." and he ran over to Missy, grabbed my bag and said "I'm stealing Sam from you" and Missy went "uhhh.." and looked at me and I shrugged and sat with Stalker Guy. Jess kept jokingly evil eyeing me through the meeting and Missy was just watching Stalker Guy when he was poking me or stealing my bag or leaning against my shoulder.
I was like quit it!
Um the rest of lunch I spent at J Block. I talked to Dani and Sarah, they tied my shoelaces together and Missy was poking me in the back of the knees, then we were staring at randoms when they walked past to creep them out (when you walk past twenty people staring at you it gets kinda weird, haha).
Then had Physics and Lewis was trying to annoy me. He threw my book at some random and then I shoved his books of his desk and Kate turned to me and said "That was so irrational! I loved it!" Lmao. The teacher yelled at him for throwing my book XD And I wrote all over his pencil case with his sharpies, muahahahaha.
On the bus home Ellie decided to speak to me. -.- Fickle much.
Also something that annoys me is she talks to me about something and then starts telling an obviously made-up story about it. Like she'll tell me about how her mum was yelling at her and then she'll keep talking about the conversation for like 20 minutes and she's obviously making it up on the spot. It's so annoying cause I don't know why she makes things up. What a stupid thing to lie about.
Got home and argued with Indi big time but then she got over it.
Dad was being unusually nice, he brought food home that I really like and I was like ...okay, thanks.
Haven't done much else, talked to Mum about going to a ski trip meeting next Tuesday night, should be good.
Just remembered, first time I mentioned Stalker Guy on here was in 2007 when I went to a Borneo meeting with Ellie... don't think any of you guys who were reading at that time would still remember :] But yeah.
Anywhoooooo, that's all I can think to say.
Oh wait (lol, more rambling).
I found out, I'm leaving for Sydney on the 20th of June, and then continuing on the trip from there. I'm flying to Sydney by myself :O Done that before but still.
Then I get back to Sydney on the 16th of July (which, by the way, is the day that Harry Potter comes out, haha), and probably get home on the 17th.
Then I think on the 8th of August I leave for the ski trip and get back on the 15th.
THEN Grimy (my Ancient History teacher) told me today that next year our class is going overseas for about three weeks to Turkey, Italy and Greece :O! Not even for an assignment, just as holiday/educational trip. Lol. I think that's in April so it'd be hopefully after my birthday. Mum said I can go. So yeah, excited about that. But excited for this trip more, haha.
Anyways, didn't mean to sound braggy :S Just excited.
<3 Bye guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aw you and stalker guy are sooo cute! you should get together! (L)
glad you had a good time!
<3
Post a Comment