Sunday, June 14, 2009

"I'm not smar-- I mean, I'm not stupid."

Hey.
Alright, so, first of all, yes I am useless. Thanks for the comments, but, yeah.
Secondly, I have the finalised... whatsitcalled... thing for the ...trip... thing. I'm tired, shuddup.
So here's the places I'm going.
This is more for me to memorise than for you guys to read.
Mmkay. So, Brisbane -> Sydney -> Singapore -> Penang -> London -> Rome -> Pompeii -> Rome -> Ottawa -> Chicago -> San Francisco -> Los Angeles -> Sydney -> Brisbane.

Well. Hmm.
Today I got elbowed in the face. My sister's pissed off at me and I'll leave it at that.

I'm also kind of... not angry per se but not happy with Stalker Guy. It's just, whenever I say hi on MSN he'll be like shut up I'm working and it's like alright...
Not sure if it's even true. How can he be working every time he's online? I don't know, it just seems a bit much. And then he'll only say something to me to say "You do Chem right? What unit is such-and-such measured in?" or something along the lines.
I probably sounded bitchy in that paragraph but, oh well. -.-

It's still really difficult to breathe but Mum doesn't want to take me to see a doctor. Not even sure if it's a chest infection anymore. I'm going to a doctor on Wednesday to get a flu shot (which I'm paying for) and Mum told me not to mention the breathing thing.

Good news is I have exam block this week, and because there've been so many assignments, I only have two exams. One for Maths and one for Bio. Tuesday and Wednesday (meaning I get Thursday and Friday off).

Umm, what else.
I've decided what I want for Christmas O_o A bit pre-emptive but I was bored today.
I really like that show Meerkat Manor, it's entertaining. Lol. So yeah dvds of that, I think :D I shall just wait until December then... lmao.
I have like $200 right now but I'm saving up; I can't tell you for what because it's a secret that one of the people possibly reading this is not allowed to know :D

Aaaaanyway... watching Biggest Loser. It's... not fully entertaining but it's not too bad. The only thing is, I've had nightmares about this show so it freaks me out a little XD

Sorry to ramble about such uninteresting things but I'm kinda bored.

I don't really want to leave on Saturday. I know it sounds all drama-y but it just feels like I'm leaving everything. It's not even for a month and I know it's stupid but it's like I'm putting my life on hold... to... be someone else? I don't know, I'm probably being stupid.

Umm... should probably shut up now.
Cya guys.

2 comments:

mia said...

omg, ottawa!?! ugh lol such bad timing!
but wow, that's a lot of awesome places! hope you have fun :)

ah that sucks that your mom won't let you see a doctor about your infection. if it gets any worse, you really should somehow. :\

and you're not being stupid. i don't really want to leave either. i think anyone going away for that long would feel the same way as us.


good luck with exams.
xxxxx

Marri said...

do you know what *date* your coming to Chicago? I just went through and a non-stop flight for me and my mom to Chicago would be cheapest at $224. If I can sync the times and convince my mom, I could maybe be there.

So i just need the date that your going to be there and also when you're leaving Chicago and maybe Sammy and Mari could meet IRL! :D

Gah. Tell the doctor anyway, I say. Make her leave the room or something. If there's something wrong with your health, you need to tell a doctor. I know thats hypocritical of me to say, but still.

You're not being stupid. And you're not useless.

I'm sure you'll ace the exams. =)
loveyou.