Friday, June 5, 2009

Megan fails at ice-block eating.

Posting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.
And writing about really unimportant things. But they all sort of make me happier so yeah, cheesy.

Todaaaaaay.
Slept in til 7 again. Dad made me leave at 7:30 cause he wanted to be early for work -.- So I got to school at 7:45. Saw Dani doing her maths homework on a bench near B Block so I went and talked to her. It was really foggy this morning so I had my phone in my hands and it looked like it was sparkling. I wiped the screen down but it still sparkled and I was like O_o Magic phone?
But it was the fog condensing on the screen lol.
Rya showed up, then Josh, then Megan, Missy and Sarah. So yeah, talked a bit. Josh made Megan shove over so he could sit in between us, then he started talking to me about maths (he's seriously awesome at it, urgh), and said if I didn't get a perfect score for my assignment then he'd kick me D:

Went to Form, talked to Simone, then walked to the library for Bio. The teacher gave me back my draft and said it looked pretty good, which is a relief. Megan and I were ranting to Shanice about how Twilight fangirls suck. Then Megan and Danielle were going on about Harry Potter and it was hilarious :)

Had Ancient History in the library as well and I just talked to Simone and Sarah, it was fun. Also found out I don't have to go to school on Thursday or Friday of exam block. Yaaay.

Morning Tea was boring I think. Oh wait. I got this awesome scary violin music from Vanessa as a ringtone and Megan and I walked up behind some grade 8's and played it and they shrieked. Lol. This teacher also came to our group and told us that she was giving us all free iceblocks because our area was clean. Umm, okay.

In Maths I found out I got an A+ for my maths assignment. Veryvery surprised.

Lunch, got a free iceblock and joked around with people.

English was boring except I asked the teacher what mark I got for my essay and she said C+. :( But then she went to G Block and got my essay to see if that was right and turns out I actually got an A-.
Wasn't expecting that either so it was pretty good.

Then came home and in a few hours I'm going out with Indi and Dad to this festival thing that's at the Botanical Gardens. Hopefully will be good.

5 more days of school (not counting exam block).

:D

Bye peoples.

1 comment:

mia said...

congrats on the math assignment & essay!

lol @ the magic phone thing & using the ringtone to scare those people :)

have fun at the festival! :D
xxx