Wednesday, June 3, 2009

OH GOD IT'S GIPETTO.

That name confuses me...
Japetto?
Gapetto?
>.< Haven't watched Pinocchio in so long!!!

Anywhoooo, hi.
I feel a bit bad for saying this because I know some of you guys are going through some tough times, but I actually had a very incredibly good day.
I dunno, I just felt happy when I woke up. No reason in particular.

Dad was pissed off at me before we left and just ignored me in the car altogether, so I ignored him back. When he stopped at the gate to my school I say 'thankyou' and he didn't say anything, just tried to drive off when I was only half out of the car.
...Yes, try and drive over my foot why don't you.

Walked to Form and talked to Mari for a little while, and laughed at this guy in my class who was playing tennis against the wall. He does that fairly often and it's so funny because he tries to be cool and serve really strong...ly(?) and then ends up hitting the ball OVER the wall XD It's so friggin' hilarious, he runs to get it and I just laugh.

Talked to Simone in Form. I also had my legs up on a seat and Sarina pulled the seat out without even warning me. She's angry at me cause I didn't go to her party. In my defence, she was being a bitch to Simone and I don't like her anyway.

Had Maths first, didn't do much. Texted Ellie, Christine, Lewis and... someone else, can't remember who. But I'm not sure if my phone's working.

After Maths I was in the library for Bio, and Megan hadn't done ANY of her report. I'd stayed up til 1 last night finishing it (and I was basically plagiarising Lewis's anyway cause he'd sent me his) so I helped her a bit. Then she sorta lost focus and we were talking.
Megan: Omigosh Stalker Guy is so funny.
Me: ...Yep.
Megan: He was doing this thing, right--
Me: Uh-huh. *glances down at phone briefly*
Megan: OH FINE!
Me: What?
Megan: If you aren't going to listen I won't tell you! And I thought that would be a topic you'd be interested in hearing about *wink*
Me: ... Subtle, Megan, subtle.
Megan: Aha, yes.
Me: I am paying attention, just tell me.
Megan: Now you want to know?
Me: I always wanted to know, sheesh.
Megan: My point exactly.

O_o She confuses me.

Then after Bio we had Assembly and I talked to Jess, Chante and Simone. Jess was playing with my hair, she's pretty much obsessed with it for some unknown reason.
In LED Simone and I were joking around and drew smiley faces on each other's faces. Then Simone was writing bitchy things about Sarina in her booklet when Sarina was about a metre away and I was like ... oh you're subtle. And the teacher was talking about boy-girl stereotypes and this is basically the conversation.

Teacher: What are some stereotypes for guys?
Simone: SARINA.
Sarina: ...Huh?
Simone: You're a man.
Danielle: No she isn't! ...Are you? (She's gullible)
Sarina: No!
Simone: HE LIES!
Teacher: Umm... okay... uhh... how about stereotypes for girls?
Danielle: Thin?
Me: *under my breath* I wish.
Simone: You don't have to wish.
Me: Yes I do.
Danielle: That makes no sense.
Simone: She wishes she was thin.
Danielle: Oh. But you don't have to.
Me: YES I DO! Gosh.
Simone: You're craaaaaaazy.
Me: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Danielle: Craaaaaaaaaaazy.

Lol.
Umm walked to the tuckshop with Simone and got lunch (blegh). Then walked to J Block and was talking to Megan after hiding Danielle's bag behind Jess and attacking Missy.
Megan: It was Stalker Guy's birthday yesterday.
Me: I know.
Megan: Did you wish him happy birthday?
Me: Yeah.
Megan: With words?
Me: W--... y-- WHAT THE HELL MEGAN!
Megan: *Cracks up laughing*
Me: I didn't even see him yesterday, I just left him a myspace thing.
Megan: Awwww. At least you see him today.
Me: Do I?
Megan: You two have sport together.
Me: It disturbs me that you know that.
Megan: You told me!
Me: Oh yeah... *starts laughing*
Megan: Is he even here today?
Me: Yes! *under my breath* If he wasn't I'd cry.
(I'm obviously not very good at saying things under my breath -.-)
Megan: AWWW!
Me: Wh--
Megan: You're so cute! *goes to Missy* Sam is so cute!
Me: UGH! *walks away*

Gahhhh.

Anywho.
Rest of lunch was fun.
Oh and Ellie still isn't talking to me but she can get over herself, I haven't done anything wrong to her.

At sport Stalker Guy and I just walked around the oval together, he kept grabbing for my hand or my waist or random stuff like that. He's just a touch-y person lol.
Then we were sitting on the sidelines of the oval and talking, and Vanessa came along and was like, "Hey Stalker Guy, who do you like?" and he went all quiet and shy ;] and she'd be like "is she at our school?" "in our grade?" etc and he'd just say "maybe" and look away, or look at me all embarrassed. I wanted to rescue him but I'm also curious about who he likes x]

Then I caught the bus home.
Thrilling, really.

Hope you're all well.

Oh and with the title, it's from today with Stalker Guy. Last week at Sport we named all the random grade 10's that are in our sport class. My names for a few were, Gipetto, Short Angry Kid, Blondie, Glare-y Mc Glare, and Elmo. Stalker Guy's names for some of them were Pinocchio, Goku, Stupidface and Fatty. Point being, I saw Gipetto today in the library and grabbed Megan's arm and was like OMG GIPETTO! And she was like ...wha? Lmao

<3

1 comment:

Christine Woodward said...

You aren't on MSN -_-
Why aren't you on MSN?
It means I have to reply on here!

I'm fair sure it's my phones fault I didn't get your text today, when I got home from Adam's on Sunday I had about 5 people on MSN asking why I hadn't texted them back.
Somedays it receives texts somedays it doesn't.

I'm curious as to why Megan specified 'with words' for wishing Stalker Guy happy birthday...
Also Stalker Guy = K___________ ?
I am also curious to know who he likes, I'd be able to find out if I went to your school.

And with Ellie if you see her be polite like say hello to her but don't put too much effort in.

Love you x