Monday, June 1, 2009

Read only if you are very very very very very very bored.

I feel like writing a somewhat entertaining post (if I can) because I haven't done that it a while. I've had a fair few hilarious conversations today so I thought I'd post them + some pictures from Sarah and Missy's party :D I'll put the pictures first cause I can't be bothered dragging them to the bottom of the post. The first time I saved these and uploaded them onto this post they were super small *annoyed sigh* so I resaved them and re-uploaded them. Enjoy.


Group at Morning Tea on Wednesday.

Group at lunch on Wednesday. You can spot me if you try :) But I dunno if many of you would recognise me...


LOL. Yibing, Sarah, and Ellie with the most hilarious expression on her face.


Yibing and Sarah XD



Megan with balloons, and Lewis behind her. Also to the left is Josh, doubt any of you would remember him... I liked him in grade 9?


The balloon Ellie signed, it's pretty awesome. :)



Rya at the 80s party dressed up as a guy.


Sarah, with Rya in the background.



Beki looking shocked. Jess, Ellie and Vanessa in background.

Vanessa and Beki



Missy's mum and Missy.


Ellie and Sarah.


Nessa.

Ellie.


Jess.


Ellie, Megan and Kate.


Vanessa, Sarah and Chante.


Rya and Ellie playing Twister, lol.


Still playing Twister, a few people in the background.

Beki and Vanessa.

I didn't put any of me cause I just ruin photos :S

Anyway.
My day.

Boring classes til Morning Tea.
Then Ellie started talking to me again and we were talking about Facebook and she was telling me about this quiz she'd done about sex positions (don't ask?). Then Lewis was like "Oh hey, did you get ____?" and we both turned to him like WTF man. Lol. He started informing us in great detail about lesbian such and such and -.- don't want to know. Then Ellie was going off at him for being a slimy creep, then was talking hypothetically and went "So you think it'd be hot if Sam and I started making out?" and he went, "Well... now that you mention it..." and Ellie let out this shocked noise and I instantly hit Lewis in the face with water from my water bottle and he stood there for a second and went "....I deserved that."
Yes, yes you did.
He kept talking to me about that kind of stuff throughout Physics and I was like what is your obsession!? He kept saying "Why does it bother you?" and I went, "It doesn't, I just don't want to hear about it." Then he went, "What, you can honestly say that if two hot guys started making out you wouldn't like that?" And Anisha and I stared at him and said "Yes, Lewis, we can honestly say that. *pitiful sigh*"
So random.

After that I had English. Rya and I were talking and laughing etc and then the teacher walked in. Basically we've had this airhead of a teacher for the first term, and then a few weeks ago this other teacher (Rya calls him 'Trollman') started teaching the class and our original teacher just sits in the back of the room watching him and occasionally arguing. It's weird.
Anyway, he was telling us about different types of speech, like interrogative and demanding, etc. Every time he'd use an example and it always had to do with muffins. Seriously, I had a laughing fit.
He'd be like "For example, 'make me a muffin.' Or 'can you make me a muffin?' or 'I WANT A MUFFIN!'"
XD
He started yelling "MAKE ME A MUFFIN!" across the room and I said, "Make your own damn muffin!" and he stared at me for a second, laughed and then kept yelling.
Lmao.

Lunch, I bought something crappy from the vending machine because I hadn't had a meal since Friday, which Rya found out and was like "I'm making you lunch tomorrow - you HAVE to eat it." I told her not to but apparently she's going to anyway. :S
Then she bought some flavoured water that tasted like rainbows :) It was called 'Fruit Tingles', haha. Pretty interesting.

Walked to B Block with Rya about fashion meeting for a while, then walked to J Block. Simone walked up and started attacking me and I walked with her to the library cause she told me to.
On the way we saw this.

Lewis: *Appearing to talk to himself* Marmite is SO much better than Vegemite, Vegemite is crap.
Missy & Megan: *Walking behind him* VEGEMITE BEATS YOUR STUPID BRITISH SPREAD.
Lewis: *Turns around to face them but keeps walking backwards* Nuh-uh, Marmite is--
Then he stumbled, and fell over XD He didn't hurt himself so it was hilarious. Megan and Missy were doubled over and Simone had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard.

Then watched Simone's FTV video and lunch was basically over, went to Ancient History in the library and that was pretty funny.

Simone: *puts sticky notes on her eyes* I'm awesome like that.
Me: You look like a prawn...
Sarah: *laughs really retardedly*
Me: What happened to your laugh?
Simone: It crawled out of her throat and died.
Me: *cracks up laughing*
Sarah: It did not die!
Me: N-no, of course not *looks at Simone*
Simone: Nah, doesn't sound like a choking cat or anything
Sarah: ...
Grimy: *Walks up* How's it going?
Me: Very good thankyou.
Grimy: That's good. Anything to give me?
Me: Yes *hands him a sticky note*
Grimy: ...Oh... um... thankyou *puts the sticky note on his jacket and walks away*
*Simone and Sarah staring at me*
Me: Sarah... I owe you a sticky note.
Sarah: *Tries to laugh but it still sounds weird* DAMMIT!
Me: Fine, I'll buy you some more damn sticky notes!
Then they both started laughing, you get the idea.
That went on for over an hour :D

Went home, talked to Ellie on the bus. Oh

Me: Look what Simone did to me in Ancient!
Ellie: She poured white out on your hand?
Me: Uh-huh.
Matt: EMO!
Me: How is that emo?
Matt: It looks like you've tried to scratch it off in an emo-ly way.
Me: ...
Ellie: That isn't emo *grabs my wrist and pulls my sleeve back* THIS is emo.
Matt: *stares at me in shock*
Me: THEY'RE CAT SCRATCHES *glares at Ellie.
Matt: Are you serious?
Me: Yes!!
Ellie: *Laughing* Nah, they are, I'm only kidding.
Matt: Jeez, thank god.

Anywhooo, that's about it. Got home, started writing this, eh.
SCRUBS FINALE PART ONE TONIGHT! :(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(

And DH :D

Byeeee.

No comments: