--Ellie was going on about being a universal blood/organ donor so she was telling me how she could give me organs, so yes, I said that.
I have gotten over my Monday stupidity; I am still a bit worried but oh well. Thankyou for the comments, btw.
Anyway, been fairly busy. I forgot to mention that on Monday I convinced Lewis to get a blog :D Muahahaha. I won't post the link here though, for safety reasons. I haven't given him my blog url or any of yours because I told him it's girly stuff that he wouldn't be interested in, but I just don't feel comfortable having him read this. Nobody I know from school/home etc has read this, so it'd be weird.
Tuesday (yesterday) was crazy. I got to sleep on Monday night at about 3am, then woke up at 6-- was not happy. My knees were fairly sore as well but I got over it. Got to school too early so I went to see if any of my lovely nerd friends (I mean that nicely, haha) were in the library. It's heated in there so yeah, extra incentive.
Umm, handed in two assignments during school, also joked around with a few people and went with a walk during lunch to see Stalker Guy.
After school, Mum dropped me off at work and I worked from 3:30 - 5:30. Wasn't too bad. Then I caught the bus home, got home at around 6:30 and at 6:45, Mum and I left to go to a ski trip meeting at my school. We left earlier cause Mum wanted McDonald's lol.
Mum complained through the whole thing; I gave her my phone to stop her from mocking the guy who was talking and she played a game on my phone. Then she got bored of that so she was drawing faces on the forms. Lol.
Then I got home and talked to a few people. Also let the rats practise their spinning.
Read my ski trip booklet in bed and then went to sleep.
Today was pretty good.
The only thing is, for the past 10 days or so, it's been really painful when I breathe-- I get sharp cold pains in my chest and up my throat. Pretty sure it's a chest infection cause that's what they usually feel like to me. So yeah, that's been bugging me a fair bit today because the air was really cold, so, not fun. I've also been non-stop shivering, literally shaking, and the only way to make it stop is to force my knees against the desk. Stupid.
Anyways, pretty boring day.
Had sport with Stalker Guy and we walked, mainly. Also ran for a bit. Didn't help with the chest thing but it was pretty fun.
I left my phone at home D: It might sound pathetic but I actually missed my phone. Lol.
Oh and I borrowed some books out because I haven't read a novel since November. It's pathetic! I swear, I've never gone that long without reading before.
So I got Watership Down (which I read when I was little, but I found it a bit difficult then so I want to re-read it), So Much To Tell You - John Marsden, and Of Love and Shadows - Isabelle Allende.
The last two were recommended to me.
Aaaanyway, this is a very incredibly boring post.
Oh well.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you should go check out about that infection sammy.
otherwise, i'm glad you're ok.
your mother sounds fun hah!
xx
Post a Comment