Monday, June 15, 2009

"You almost always pick the best times to drop the worst lines"

You almost made me cry again this time;
Another false alarm, red flashing lights;
Well this time, I'm not going to watch myself die.
I think I made it a game to play your game
And let myself cry;
I buried myself alive on the inside, so I could shut you out
And let you go away for a long time...

--

Yo.

Monday (today):
Gross day.
Chest infection not gone.
Also been stressed so my eye is twitching again.

Tuesday:
Maths exam 9am - 1pm.
Have to hand my Ancient History thing in because it didn't work today.
Walking to the Village for lunch, Simone invited herself along.
Afterwards working from 3:30 - 5:30.

Wednesday:
Biology exam 11:15am - 1pm.
Then getting a flu shot.

Thursday:
Day off.
Last day I'll be on MSN or in most forms of contact so saying goodbye to my friends then.
Packing as well.

Friday:
Packing in the morning, then from 5pm onwards I'm going to Jess's for a party and spending the night there.

Saturday:
Leaving Jess's at about 10am, then going home; leaving for the airport at about midday so yeah, probably won't be on MSN or anything then either. Getting a flight to Sydney.

Sunday:
Flying from Sydney to Singapore and spending the night there.

Monday:
Get to Penang, stay there until Friday.

Friday:
17 hour flight (or so) to London.

And that's all for the next 11 days.
Fairly lonely/bored at the moment so if you're bored anonymous comments would be nice.

No comments: