Sometimes you've gotta sacrifice the things you like.
--
So.
Uhh.
When Lewis asked me out he said he wanted to keep it just between us, just until we'd sorted it out and gotten used to it and everything. So yeah. But apparently there's this rumour going around ( -.- ) that he likes Tina so he told her just to clear things up, then Caitlin (not my friend, someone else) guessed he was going out with me when he changed his relationship status today, and he sort of admitted it. Luckily I know neither of those people. I don't know, I'll explain it at the bottom of the post.
Today I left at 11:30, a bit earlier than I was going to because Lewis had gotten there too early and was lonely. He waited for me in the library cause it was quiet and has couches, I snuck up behind him and we looked for somewhere to sit, the only free place was in the kids section. I was looking at this book about sharks...cause...sharks are cool, Lewis was holding my hand and then this little kid runs in and sits down near us and he dropped my hand and was like, "No, I can't, it's too wrong here" and I laughed.
I found out the day before that friends of ours (Grace, Liz, Kate, Caity, Yibing, Megan) were going to the movies at the same time & place, etc. So when we left the library Lewis went out first to check they weren't around and then we both snuck around like agents (lol, I'm sure it looked stupid) and I bought tickets for us to see Avatar because he's broke at the moment.
Then we sat upstairs on this bench and he had his arm around me, then this creepy guy was staring so we went to the confectionery thingo and Lewis bought some water. Then we went downstairs, he got some cough drops cause he has a cough :(
Then we went and saw our movie. The guy who sold us the tickets was really nice, I asked to be seated near the back if possible cause Avatar is a pretty popular movie, he gave us seats right at the back. But then people were around us so Lewis said we should move to the side somewhere. We got a whole row to ourselves.
Before the movie I was leaning against him sort of trying to sleep lol. But then I had to wake up for the movie. It was good, I hadn't really wanted to see Avatar, just saw it cause it's his favourite movie, but yeah, it actually wasn't bad.
And umm yeah it was nice sitting with him :)
It was a reaaaaaaaaally long movie, I got lazy and put my legs up on the chair next to me halfway through then leaned against him, he wrapped his arms around me.
Aaaanyway.
After the movie we stayed in the cinema while the credits were on and he sort of sat me up then was looking in my eyes and had his face pressed against mine but I got a bit distracted by something and looked away and it just ended up not happening.
I just talked about it on MSN to him actually and he said that he'd thought I was trying to avoid it and I was like -.- no, I have a stupid attention span that is stupidly stupid and is just the stupidest.
HE'S COMING OVER ON FRIDAY!!!
:)
We're gonna go to one of the parks next to my house and chill there.
I'm writing this at sometime past 9pm so if Christine reads this, I won't text you til tomorrow cause I'm not sure if you're awake lol.
Anyway.
The thing I was going to talk about was that I'm a bit nervous about my school friends knowing because honestly they hate him. Caitlyn doesn't but that's because she's really tolerant. The others are really rude to him and they constantly talk like that while I'm around. The thing is that he's rude to them too so I just block out both sides. But I don't want my friendships to change because of this thing, especially if it hasn't even been a week. I don't want them to be all like "oh no, we can't talk around her anymore because she'll go tell him" >.<
We'll see how things go.
I'm seeing Caity on Thursday :)
We're going to Southbank and seeing a movie, and maybe swimming at the fake beach. It should be really good.
Tomorrow Mum, Indi and Haley are going shopping so I might have the place to myself!!! Yay for sleeping in and doing nothing :D
Things feel so different right now, with friends and with family and with him.
It just feels good, there's still a little bit of stress, but that's normal.
And I haven't been eating enough, like even for me I know it's getting bad, possibly the worst it's ever been. But nothing's happened so it should be okay. I'm not worried.
If it's the only bad thing then I'll take it because the good things are definitely worth it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment