Hey.
I've got some news which I'll talk about last.
Wednesday:
First day of school. Dad dropped us off.
Indi and I went to the library and met up with Karishma, Alex, Moni, Sarina, Dani, Tarryd, Jess and Kenji. We sat inside for a while and then Grace, Liz, Megan, Kate and Caity arrived and we talked til 8.45.
We went to full school assembly and it was so hot. 1700 people in one room at 38 degrees. Anyway that was pretty boring.
Then there was Year 12 Assembly in Q Block which was still hot but not as bad. My legs fell asleep but I sat next to Lewis which was good.
After that we had extended Form, basically just got our timetables.
At morning tea I got my diary and because the line was so long morning tea was over after that.
They've changed all the school times.
Our old schedule was,
8:45 - 8:55: Form
9:00 - 10:10: 1A/1B
10:10 - 10:45: 2A
10:45 - 11:15: Morning Tea
11:15 - 11:50: 2B
11:50 - 1:00: 3A/3B
1:00 - 1:45: Lunch
1:50 - 3:00: 4A/4B
So yeah. Then the new schedule is,
9:00 - 9:10: Form
9:10 - 10:20: 1A/1B
10:20 - 10:45: Morning Tea
10:45 - 11:55: 2A/2B
11:55 - 1:05: 3A/3B
1:05 - 1:50: Lunch
1:50 - 3:00: 4A/4B
I know the new schedule seems simpler but I was so used to the old one. Gah.
Anyway, after morning tea I had Biology; I have a new teacher, she seems really nice. Had to sit by myself cause I was late.
After Biology we had Senior Assembly (BLEGH), which was terrible, then we had another Year 12 Assembly in Q Block.
Then there was lunch which was good. Finally got to catch up with everyone.
Lastly we had sports sign-on which was GREAT. Year 12's don't have to do sport so they basically said "All of you who want to go home early on Wednesdays, go," so we all left and sat in the library aircon for the last 40 minutes of class and talked :)
Then I caught the bus home with Caity, her brother Josh started this year with Indi, so we had to make sure they both got on the bus.
When Indi and I got home Mum and Dad took us to the pool. It was awesome, finally cooled down.
Then we went home and got changed and Mum and I went shopping and rahrahrah.
That's about it.
Thursday:
Dad dropped us off again.
Indi and I went to the library again.
Then we had form and I gave Cinda her present.
First up we had Ancient History and it's sad because we don't have Grimy anymore. But that's probably a good thing because he didn't teach very well and our new teacher (I call him Mr Jesus because he looks like Jesus...obviously) is really smart and whatever and has a high standard of excellency. So that's good. It's also awesome because he's head of IT, so we're in a computer room every lesson. Which means....aircon! Yaaaaaay!
Morning tea was good, kinda boring.
Then I had English with Moni, Tarryd and Caitlin. It was okay, we finally have a proper teacher. Thank god.
Chemistry was good because we also finally have a proper teacher.
Lunch was fun. Lewis and I booked Guidance Officer appointments because we're both changing out of Physics.
Lastly was Physics and it was weird. We had a new, young teacher and he introduced himself, then we played a class game for half an hour and after that he was like, "You can chill for the rest of class," ....which was 40 minutes. So yeah, don't think he was all too serious.
I don't usually like serious teachers because generally I enjoy slacking off in school, sleeping, etc, but I really want to do well this year. I have to get a really high OP and so I can't afford to not bother paying attention.
Anyway, enough of school.
When I got home there was only one car in the driveway. I walked in and Mum told me this story about how Dad had stormed out on her, which has happened a lot this week. They've been fighting, badly. It's been really tense at home and Dad's been saying things like he's going to leave us, that Mum should quit her job, etc. He's also been cutting himself (he learned that from me which makes me feel sick with guilt). Mum texted him this afternoon saying not to come home from a while until he's sorted himself out, he texted back saying fine. Tonight Mum was crying, she said part of her wants him back asap but part of her thinks she's just scared of being alone. She mentioned 'divorce' a lot. I've really only seen Mum cry twice, once because of a fight she and Dad had when I was a kid, and once because my biological grandmother started stalking her and shit. So yeah. I'm really scared for her, I'll try to be at home with her as much as I can but she works and I have school so I don't know how much I'll see her... and I don't know whether Dad moving out is permanent or temperary... so I'm scared for him too.
I want to hold them together, patch it all up and make it better for them so much.
I haven't told anyone about Dad moving out yet. It's not like they can say anything, I don't need to be comforted. I just will need to explain to Lewis that I won't be able to spend much time with him for a while. Hope he understands.
Anyway, that's it for today.
Also I had this really cool dream. It had the Joker with henchmans that were gorillas with robot spider legs breaking into a secure computer lab so that the Joker could hijack an orbiting rocket and disguise it as a commercial jet, make people board it and then have the bottom of the rocket drop out so the people fell out and died. Then this gypsy lady came back from the dead and I had this death duel with her on a chandelier and then there was this cave in a mountain and Golem and this giant crab and the dragon Smaug were there fighting, then this mini Optimus Prime came and killed them all. Then I was a witch and trying to get a job at Hungy Jacks on the mountain and I had to get there via portal and there were elf costumes and the dragon destroyed the mountain and we had to get into the rocket/plane thing... so complicated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment