Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Drop your fire-sticks man-possum

Hey.
Well, things have been going pretty well.

Lewis stayed over on Saturday night, it was pretty fun, except he woke me up at 5am because he was cold and I was hogging the blanket...but in all fairness I had offered to get him his own blanket and he'd been like "Nah, I'll be fine." So psh. But oh well.

I've had this constant headache on the front left side of my head, it's been there for 4 days now. Might be seeing a doctor soonish.

Today was pretty great.
I went to Indro at 11 because I had to do some shopping, I bought Lewis and Mum's birthday presents and looked for a book to buy, then I went into the library to wrap Lewis's present. I picked up a book to make it look like I was actually there to read. Lol.
I met Lewis at 1 and we went and spent his birthday money. He got some games, a shirt and a calendar; I also bought him some figures that we saw in K-mart because he liked them. He kept offering to buy me something and I kept telling him to shut up (:
It was also funny because when we were in K-mart the fire alarm went off for a few minutes and then when it went quiet someone started talking over the intercom saying, "Hi folks, don't be concerned, we just had a false alarm. Continue shopping as normal."
We saw Beki, Maddie and Lyndsay near Dymocks and said hi, then when we saw them later Beki was like "I'm watching you two!" lol.
We looked around a bit more and then at 3 we went up to the cinemas. Lewis's mum had pre-ordered us both Gold Class tickets to Sherlock Holmes, it was pretty great. We went up to the Gold Class section and a french guy took our tickets and gave us menus. I was cracking up laughing. We got to sit on couches and pick out what we wanted, then we ordered it and they told us a waiter would bring it to us in the movie. It was so funny. At 3:30 someone came through and took us to our seats, they were these huge comfy electric-recliners at the back of the cinema, and there were only two other people watching the movie.
It was a good movie, I had fun.
After the movie Dad was supposed to pick me up but for some reason after Lewis left he called me and went "Your dad's at my house for some reason, he just called my mum to ask where you were," and I was like -.-
So Lewis came and got me and we walked over to the other side of Indro and his mum drove us to his place. Then we had some birthday cake and Dad drove me home.
All in all a pretty good day.

Tomorrow Jacinda's coming over and we're going to rent out some movies and get some junk food from Coles and hang out, I'm looking forward to it. It's always fun when she's around.

I'm hoping to catch up with Caity again before school goes back, hopefully.

Thursday is Mum's birthday and Dad bought her a 3-day holiday in Fiji for both of them in March sometime, so I have to look after Indi but Lewis will stay over hopefully so it'll be good.

Oh and I don't think I've mentioned this but my dad lost his job. It sucks but it's not as bad as usual cause Mum's working now so we have support.
It also means I can't do much, I was allowed to buy Lewis and Mum birthday presents for obvious reasons but if Lewis hadn't bought my movie ticket I wouldn't have been allowed to go, I'm not allowed to send mail or do anything so yeah that's a bit sucky but understandable.

We might also be going to Sydney in the next few days because I think Maya's really reaching the end. I know it's been said since June but she really can't hold on much longer, the cancer's spread and yeah. It's horrible.

I'm starting Yr 12 next Wednesday, dreading that a bit but I think 2010 will be better than 2009, hopefully. But I dunno.

So yeah, that's about it.
I'm going to put this text I got from Lewis last night because well I just found it worth mentioning.

"Night, Sam. I love you so much. You can't imagine how much I need you with me right now. I hope you're better and I'll see you tomorrow. <3"

He makes me enjoy life.

1 comment:

leesh_xx said...

Lewis sound's really cool :)
And sounds like you had a pretty awesome day :0
About to post now, so read and comment please !
:D You sound a lot better Sammy
xx