I went to Lewis's house today.
As I was leaving he told me he loves me :)
(:
:)
(:
:)
He compliments me a lot, it's rather silly but makes me smile.
He makes me hate myself less.
I care about him a lot.
I think the antidepressants are working too because it's not just being with him that's making me happy.
I'm happy about the littlest things now.
A few days ago Mum baked a cake and it made me smile.
I smiled about food.
Talking to my family makes me happy,
I enjoy cleaning and reading and I've started writing again.
I stay up late because I have all these stories that I need to write down.
It's been years since I've felt like that.
Jess visited me yesterday.
Mum told me it was because I'd been posting all these happy statuses on Facebook,
And Jess had wanted to see me properly happy, because it's been so long.
When she left she was smiling.
I went out with my dad today.
I didn't get annoyed at him, or frustrated.
He went with me to buy a computer.
He even paid for some of it.
I'm starting to feel
all these emotions that I thought die away
Once you stop being a child.
Now I just realise I was supposed to feel them,
They were just taken away from me.
I'm starting to feel normal again and it's the most bizarre feeling in the world.
I don't want to blow my brains out or slash my wrists.
I don't want to run away or cry all the time.
I don't even want to starve myself very much anymore.
I didn't think I would ever feel this way again.
It makes me hopeful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
stay positive :)
i think you are a beautiful person and Lewis makes you happy. and im glad cake made you smile. cake makes me smile too :) your great and i think your positiveness is awesome and working well! keep it up. never take for granted the little things such as cake, trees, cars and animals! everything around you is so beautiful and you are too. im sorry im like spilling my happiness on you but you deserve it. i live in australia and i dont even know you and i love you :) cherish this boy with your heart and soul. i cant bear listening to stories about people who arnt happy with themselves. so be happy. you have one body, one life. its yours and only yours and you can do what you want. dont waste it. so do what makes you happy and be with people who make you smile, such as lewis. and eat lots of cake. <3
i am so happy for you.
and this makes me want to take antidepressants, because i still feel like all of that, usually on a daily basis.
Post a Comment