Lewis spent today at my place.
It was so hot so I wanted to sleep but he eventually convinced me to be awake.
Then I was teasing him which is always fun.
He chased Indi around for a while and we locked her in her room.
I cleaned Indi's room yesterday, it was so horrifically messy, literally a foot deep in stuff everywhere and just so much junk. I cleaned it all until the room was spotless and felt fairly proud of myself.
Also yesterday night Mum and Dad got home and Mum was hammered, she came into my room, slouched on the bed and called the rats over trying to kiss them XD then she stood up and ran into the door frame. Then when she went outside I heard her say, "This room is so big, why have I never noticed that this room is so big?" it made me laugh.
Tomorrow Caity's picking me up at 9 and we're going watersliding, should be heaps fun. We've been like 5 times before at various places and it's always good.
On Monday I'm getting the rest of my school stuff and hopefully seeing the doctor. I run out of Lexam on Monday and nowhere's open on Tuesday so yeah.
I badly need something to read. I've read Skulduggery Pleasant 1 and 2, just need 3. I'm getting 4 for my birthday (:
Moni and Tarryd are going out. Lewis and I talked to them on MSN today, I told him it was like a double-date but more energy-efficient.
I'm actually looking forward to school, turns out socialising outside of school is more difficult and expensive. Lol.
This past week has been rather awesome, hopefully next week will be good too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment