Saturday, January 9, 2010

:D

Lewis "Forty-K" says:
Oh, Monique says she'll hurt me if I'm not good to you. (:

Sam says:
Aww

Sam says:
That's lovely of her

Lewis "Forty-K" says:
It's fine for me, because I'm gonna be good for you. (:

Sam says:
:]

Lewis "Forty-K" says:
But, it's nice to know that the threat is there.

Lewis "Forty-K" says:
Sooo... You still know where the park is, I trust? (:

Sam says:
Yup

Sam says:
Just have to break into school

Sam says:
D: I haven't been to school since we finished! Gahhh

Lewis "Forty-K" says:
Hmm... I'm sure there's an easier way to get there...

Sam says:
Doesn't matter

Sam says:
It'll be good for my ninja practice

Lewis "Forty-K" says:
I totally picked the right Girlfriend. (:

Sam says:
:]

Lewis "Forty-K" says:
My stomach is moaning at me.

Sam says:
Aw

Lewis "Forty-K" says:
But I'm staying here talking to you. (:

Sam says:
:]

Sam says:
Now I feel bad though

Lewis "Forty-K" says:
You should feel good, I'm placing you over food, so that means that I really, really, really like you. <3

Sam says:
:]

Lewis "Forty-K" says:
*hugs*


---

I think I used too many smiley faces but they pretty much sum it all up XD

No comments: