:D
:D
:D
So yesterday was good. Ish. My grandparents, it turns out, are overly protective of me or just want to spoil things. Either way when they got home they kept bursting in on Tarryd and I when we were watching movies. Go away stupid people.
They're also renovating my house and backyard, like taking out all the lights and ceiling fans and plastering up the ceiling, putting new ones in, ripping up the carpet, putting tiles down, painting all the walls, making one of the sheds into a library, etc. So far they've only cleaned HEAPS and taken down the shadecloth outside though.
Today I was homeworking and on MSN, and Tarryd asked if I might be able to go over to his place tonight. I said yep and he picked me up.
We went to the DVD store, rented out Saw, then went grocery shopping.
One part was funny, there was Time-outs and Crunchies and stuff on sale near the registers and this 80-something year old lady picked up a whole heap of Time-Outs lol.
Me: Aww man I wish my grandma bought chocolates...
Tarryd: You want chocolate?
Me: No, I want my grandma to want chocolate
Tarryd: I want to buy you chocolate, go get one
Me: No I didn't mean that!
Tarryd: I don't care, go get one
Me: No!
Tarryd: Go on, line's about to end
Me: *exasperated sigh*
I bought a Time-Out and hid it at his place :D
Also it was funny, through that argument this little girl was watching us like "goddammit just go buy the chocolate!"
Anyway when we got to his place I said hi to his family and then we started watching Supernatural where we'd left off. I'm starting to like it, I've never seen it before and it's good.
Halfway through we had dinner, it was pretty good except Tarryd kept calling me a worry because apparently I don't eat enough.
Then we had icecream and the same thing happened. Let me point out that at that point I'd bought chocolate, eaten dinner and had icecream and he still thought I don't eat enough. XD
Then we watched Saw. Damn puppet made me jump.
At 10 Saw finished and there was still half an hour before we had to leave. So we basically just lay there and such lol.
Then eventually after sort of working up to it he kissed me, he's rather shy but yeah :) It was pretty awesomely fantastic.
Then I had to go home >.<
Whilst he was driving he held my hand except for when he was changing gears lol. Yet another reason why manual cars are stupid.
And then we ended up getting to my place earlyish so we just hung out in his car for a while.
I just went onto Facebook and he'd posted this, "Calling Life Amazingly Fastasically Awesome Is A Catastrophic Understatement"
It made me smile :)
Actually everything he says makes me smile :)
That's all :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment