Gosh so much happened today.
I'll start from the start because that's the normal place to start.
Fell asleep at 4am and got up at 7.
I was ready by 8 and then I caught a council bus and met Caity on it.
We had decided the night before that cause neither of us had had time to finish our Science we wouldn't go.
So we caught the bus to Indro and stayed there for a while.
I got a Timtam drink from Gloria Jeans and the lady gave me caramel :) I'm so addicted to those drinks, they rock. Caity bought a cup full of mini-cinnamon donuts that had just been cooked so they were warm and awesome. Then she got a drink and we walked around for about half an hour.
We went and tried to print one of my assignments off but the wait for a computer was like an hour. So we went into Kmart and the staff kept giving us suspicious looks. I hate being stereotyped.
Anyways, then we went to Dymocks cause I had some money on my card that's about to run out so I got the new Skulduggery Pleasant book :)
Then we caught the Kenmore bus.
We got lost on the bus, we never catch that route so we didn't know where we were. It was rather hilarious.
Eventually got off the bus and walked to school. We got there and signed in, then went and printed off my assignment and just as we finished the bell for 1st break rang, so we went and had lunch. Pretty good timing :)
Yibing came over and she was crying, I tried to talk to her but she just didn't want to talk much.
Then Maths was good, Megan and I gossiped lol.
In Bio I handed my stuff in and helped Megan.
At lunch Yibing had cheered up. I lay down on the bench and had my head resting in her lap and she played with my hair. Kate and I insulted each other a bit (: I told Grace to go away lots.
Then Bridie, Yibing and I went and got an extension on our English assignments cause they're due during our trip.
After that we went to Chem and just joked around.
Then I caught the bus home.
I had a nap when I got home, then Mum woke me up at 6 and we went back to my school for my trip meeting. We got Maccas first and then went and sat with Jacinda. That was all pretty standard.
Mum and I got icecream on the way back home :D
Then just a while ago I signed on to MSN and Tarryd was there. We're catching up on Friday which I've probably mentioned. I then said how glad I was that it's Wednesday tomorrow and he was like 'yep, what are you doing tomorrow afternoon?' I said nothing and was like 'you?' and he said 'nothing,' then I made some joke about our busy busy lives. Then there was like a minute silence and he asked if I wanted to do something tomorrow arvo and I was like sure :)
So now we're in the process of figuring out what we're doing. Lol.
I think I might paste the convo here for lack of anything else to say.
BatSam says (8:40 PM):
Rah
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:41 PM):
=D
how was the meeting
BatSam says (8:41 PM):
Pretty good [:
How was assignment-doing?
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:41 PM):
not great
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:42 PM):
sort of not doing it
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:43 PM):
8-)
BatSam says (8:43 PM):
Lol, that's commitment :]
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:43 PM):
oh yes
ive pretty much just been waiting for you to get back
BatSam says (8:44 PM):
[:
BatSam says (8:46 PM):
So glad tomorrow's Wednesday
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:46 PM):
yeh
such a lazy day
BatSam says (8:46 PM):
Yep
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:47 PM):
what are you doing after school finishes 2moro?
BatSam says (8:48 PM):
Nothing actually
You?
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:48 PM):
nothing
BatSam says (8:48 PM):
We have rather thrilling lives
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:48 PM):
yep
we really do
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:52 PM):
want to do something maybe?
BatSam says (8:52 PM):
Sure
What do you have in mind?
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:52 PM):
no idea
BatSam says (8:52 PM):
Lol
Sounds good
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:53 PM):
you have any ideas?
BatSam says (8:53 PM):
Not a clue
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:55 PM):
well i thought of the original idea, you need to expand on it
BatSam says (8:55 PM):
Hmm
BatSam says (8:56 PM):
Depends what options there are =p
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:56 PM):
EVERYTHING is a option
take your pick
BatSam says (8:56 PM):
Sky diving [:
BatSam says (8:57 PM):
Or
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:57 PM):
hmm
BatSam says (8:57 PM):
Hmm
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:57 PM):
mite be a problem
BatSam says (8:57 PM):
Exactly :] so I need to know options ;D
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:58 PM):
im sure you can narrow it down somewhat
BatSam says (8:58 PM):
Aww
BatSam says (8:59 PM):
Well, could see a movie, or just walk around somewhere random, or... I dunno lol
Your turn to suggest something :]
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (8:59 PM):
lols
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:00 PM):
what was the thing you had to do 2moro tho..
BatSam says (9:00 PM):
I was supposed to have a bakesale thingo on Thursday for the trip so we were going to make stuff tomorrow, but turns out we can't do it Thursday anyway
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:00 PM):
ohh
ok
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:01 PM):
hmm, a problem is tho that ive already promised to give people lifts home....
so you could with me in the afternoon and we do something after..
BatSam says (9:02 PM):
Yep, that's fine
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:02 PM):
=D
ok, well what would you like to do?
BatSam says (9:02 PM):
I....don't know, haha
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:05 PM):
well we could go somewhere afterwards
or just come to my house
BatSam says (9:05 PM):
Whatever you like
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:05 PM):
you choose
BatSam says (9:06 PM):
I honestly don't mind [:
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:06 PM):
aww, come on, make a choice
BatSam says (9:07 PM):
Eeh
Whichever you like, seriously
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:08 PM):
do you want to have to put up with my mum?
BatSam says (9:09 PM):
I don't know, never met her lol
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:09 PM):
she is really nosy
BatSam says (9:09 PM):
Lol, okay
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:10 PM):
if you think you can handle her nosiness we could play wii or something
BatSam says (9:11 PM):
Aha, sure. Up to you
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:11 PM):
no
its up to u
BatSam says (9:12 PM):
D:
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:12 PM):
:D
BatSam says (9:13 PM):
Well, my choice is whatever comes to your mind and sounds fun
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:13 PM):
that is not a choice
BatSam says (9:14 PM):
Is so :]
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:16 PM):
is not
BatSam says (9:16 PM):
Is so times infinity =p
Tarryd... - Miss Cyclone Is Rawrsome says (9:17 PM):
is not infinity + rainbow rabbit
BatSam says (9:17 PM):
D:
Oh no
So yes. Lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment