Sunday, March 14, 2010

I really like Tarryd :)
He's so nice, he listens to me, he's funny and best of all he isn't full of himself, he's shy but he can keep a conversation going without talking too much... I could go on but I won't. Lol.

Today Lewis started talking to him -.-
Lewis said some mean things about me and Tarryd went off at him, then blocked him.

I was on MSN at midnight last night and he asked me what I wanted to do the most in the whole world and I said 'watch a movie', he said 'that's all?' and I was like, 'maybe with some company' and he said 'I can come over?' and was entirely serious, I said no because it was so late and would've been inconvenient for him, but he's coming over sometime this week :)

Nana gets here on Thursday :(
Staying for a week
:( :( :(

Then the week after that I'm leaving! And it's my birthday! And Easter! Woooooo :)

That's all

No comments: