So, so, so.
I have news.
Tarryd and I ended up spending yesterday at his place, it was good. Really good actually.
Then when I got home that night he asked me out and I said yes.
Today Moni (previously known as Rya on this blog) found out. They used to date so she was a bit surprised. We talked, sort of. She doesn't seem angry, we're talking about Chinese food right now. I've been really worried about this.
Tarryd's over tomorrow :) we're watching movies while my family's out at dinner.
Nana got here today, Pa's here tomorrow. Pa stays til Monday and Nana stays til Thursday (when parents get home).
I went driving with Jess and Matt today, from 4 til 6.30.
I got to put the petrol in the car, it's simple enough.
Life is actually really interesting right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment