I think this has been the worst month of my life.
Maya dies and we attend her funeral.
Whilst we are there my father goes back to drugs.
Two days later he leaves us.
Through that my main comfort was having someone to talk to and say they love me but by trying not to be annoying I am annoying and now my best friend is sick of me.
I don't know if she even wants to talk to me again.
Through losing my father and Maya I was trying my hardest not to lose the most important person in my life by being annoying or a hassle and clearly I screwed that up.
I don't know what to do anymore.
Lewis keeps sending me things saying I should disappear forever, sending me conversations where people have said to him that they don't need me. He says I can't do anything right and he's right.
I'm so scared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment