Yesterday I caught a bus with Caity to Southbank.
We were gonna see Alice in Wonderland but they were sold out til like 10pm.
Instead we walked to Queen St Mall and went to the cinemas there, saw it at 4.30.
We got Boost and walked around while we were waiting, also got stuck in a lift.
The movie was good, I enjoyed it.
Afterwards Caity helped me find Central Station, then we said goodbye and I caught the Ferny Grove train to my aunt's station, she was waiting there for me and we walked to her place.
We had a really nice dinner and then I made them dessert.
While it was cooking we started watching Up, then halfway through had dessert.
They loved Up and I still love it.
After that we were just chatting and then I stayed up for a while, then went to bed.
Woke up fairly early this morning because the old man next door and his carer were talking quite loudly.
Got up and Alex was there, we had pancakes.
Then I drove Jess and Alex to the Wesley hospital and me and Jess drove Olaf (the Volvo) around for another hour or so. We picked up some bread and went back to her place.
We had lunch and watched Buffy for a bit because I've never actually seen it, it seems pretty good but it was like S5. So confusing lol.
After that I drove home and then Mum and I went shopping.
I also found out today that Dad's been growing drugs in our backyard for years.
Haven't spoken to him since I made him leave on Wednesday.
Haven't spoken to anyone else in a while either, except Caity.
Guess I've been whining a lot lately, I hope they're not annoyed.
Maybe I'll get some texts tomorrow or get talked to on MSN or something tonight... I'll leave them alone for a while if they don't want to start up a convo though, just let them have a break.
They've been really good to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment