Good lies on the floor, straining to see his opponent, using his whole body weight to lift himself up, off the ground. It proves to be a futile attempt.
Evil stands tall and proud over the weak hero, cackling maliciously. All hope seems to fade away.
But suddenly, Evil’s smile droops, and Good stands up. They both turn, staring at someone in the middle of the room; someone they hadn’t noticed before.
Evil grimaces. “I forgot my line.”
I scowl. My friends aren’t too good at remembering their Drama scripts. Oh well.
***********
Hey guys!
Well, it's been a while since I properly posted. But I am re-committing myself to my blog now. I've been going crazy, not being able to write. But I've finally finished all of my school work; I'm free! It was SOOOO good being able to just relax this weekend and not think about school... actually, it feels kinda weird.
I think we're getting the timetables for next year's classes tomorrow. I hope. I want to see what classes I'm gonna have! And I'll tell you guys, of course.
Now, I have a question. When you're going about your daily life, and something interesting happens, or you have a really conversation, do you ever think about your blog? Like, "Omigod, I MUST write about this tonight!" or something? I do... just curious to see if anyone else does.
Well, these past two weeks have been total mayhem! You guys all know the huge end-of-year-rush, right? All those assignments and exams and GAH! It's so stressful. But I love the last week, because you get all your marks back... GUESS WHAT!
I had a poetry exam, right, and I was like, "Oh crap, I'm gonna fail," cause I didn't study... Guess what I got? A frickin' A+! Not joking! I got 100%! I was staring at the paper going, "Holy Jebus..."
:]
And I was angry at my English teacher cause I did this drawing for an assignment, and in my opinion it was pretty okay (it took me four damn hours to draw) and I handed it in, right... I got a C. So I was angry, but then she's like, "You can re-do it for a better mark!" So I did, being the perfectionist that I am... I got an A. I was happy about that, :]
What else...?
The whole May and Simone thing is the same... oh, apparently May fractured her arm, she's making this whole big deal about it. I was standing next to her and it was the end of the day so we had to put our chairs up, and she was like, "I can't." and put her hands on her hips. I was about to help her, but then the teacher told Lyss to, so I was like okay, and didn't. Then Lyss stared at me so evilly and said, "Maybe you should've helped her, like a REAL friend would have."
I was just totally speechless. I mean, sheesh! Everyone knows that May and I aren't friends, and suddenly she breaks her arm and I'M the one at fault? She tripped over on a frickin' tennis court!
I'm not even thinking while I'm writing this, by the way. I'm just letting my brain type whatever. I have a lot to say, though I don't think much of it is important-- or, for that matter, relevant. But oh well. This is my outlet.
So Ellie and I are going to Wet'N'Wild on Friday! YES! :D I'm so happy! Can't wait.
For those who don't know, Wet'N'Wild is this awesome waterslide park, I went last year as well (Grade 8's and 9's get to go on the last day of school), and it was fun as!
Hm...
I did my DCT play in front of the kids. That was fun, the kids loved it. They kept laughing, hahaha. I think the teacher hates me though, cause I got a C. Oh well. Don't really care about DCT. Not doing drama next year, that's for sure. I'm sick of drama. We did our other play for Drama... it went okay. Cause I was two people I was like running back and forth backstage, it was tiring. But fun.
K is now officially stalking me. Well, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but she:
Comes up to me on the bus
Follows me during class
Sits next to me
Talks to me
Talks ABOUT me
Smiles at me
Calls me
PRANK-calls me
Waves to me
Stares at me (THIS is an excessive one, it's creepy)
And... yeah. She's just totally obsessed.
What else...
My sister's school had an end-of-year Christmas concert on Thursday, and they were performing it at my school, so during the day they had a dress-rehearsal there, so I went down to her at lunch to say hi. Then I came back with my friends and introduced her, and we totally embarrassed her in front of her friends. :] It was fun.
Then I went to the concert that night... it was okay. Omigod, there were these two girls and they were absolutely AWESOME at singing! I was just like :O Holy crap.
And then... on Friday I went to the Christmas-tree-lighting thing with Ellie. We got to go in the special box thing with her step-mum cause she works at NRMA at they were sponsoring the whole thing... it was pretty good, we sang along to some of the carols and did the whole countdown thing, it was so crowded! And the Santa was a bit dodgy... but okay.
I made a new friend... a sparkly hat! YEAH! :D Indi had it for her concert (as before mentioned) and then I stole it and yeah...
Actually here's a pic. :] I'm obsessed with the hat. I dunno why. I've seen them before and they're like the cheap two-dollar ones, but oh well.

Yep. Like it?
Anyway, for those who don't know:
My email and msn: special-in-the-head@hotmail.com
and my Myspace: myspace.com/retarded_myspace
Yeah. :] Thought I'd share that with you all.
Oh, and the May on my myspace is NOT "May", as in the bitch. She's a good frend, so, yeah, don't feel the need to be totally horrible to her, LOL. She's awesome. :]
MEERKAT MANOR IS BACK!!!! WOOOO! :D YAY! I love that show. Although I was really upset when Shakespeare disappeared... he was my favourite...
We went shopping today. I got the present for Sarah (Diva hair accesories and lip gloss), and we got donuts and books and... yeah. It was fun. Mmm, Dreamy Donuts. I had a white chocolate one. We bought a box of 12, LOL. My dad likes donuts...
What else?
Oh! I might be going to another dance concert tomorrow! (Did I tell you about the first one? Maybe not?) Well, the first one was with Ellie and Missy and Sarah dancing, and they were AWESOME. They did "Thriller", it was so cool! There was a fog machine and this guy dressed up as the Grim Reaper and it was just SOOOO cool. They all did their own make-up. Remember Amy? Hers was so awesome! She had like a blood-handprint across her face... yeah, they looked cool. And I loved the dance. Too bad you guys can't see it... :[ Maybe if I get the DVD (they recorded it) I can show you. They made some little kids in the audience cry... but it was AWESOME. I loved it!
So anyway, as I was saying... I might be going to another one tomorrow that Ellie's dancing in (she does a lot of dancing). That should be cool.
Dad still doesn't have a job, Mum still thinks I have an eating disorder...
Do you remember the part of my book I gave you? Hm. I think I'll give you guys the rest of that chapter. I'll start from the beginning.
Pain encompassed his body like fire; it was as if he was being tortured. The sleep that he had been hoping would be peaceful turned out to be painful and horrific. He cringed and cursed under his breath, and the darkness folded over him, refusing to let go.
A cackle surrounded him in the darkness, and Jack drew breath quickly, turning in all directions to catch a glimpse of his captor. He felt isolated and imprisoned in his gloomy dark room, wherever he was. He didn’t remember that in reality, he was in the hospital. Only vaguely did he know his own name.
He continued to turn— spinning, whirring— and suddenly the room was full of bright colours and shining lights. He squinted, still not being able to identify the source of the laughter. A long, high-pitched ringing sound entered his ears, and Jack closed his eyes tightly, willing the sound to leave his head. The cackling had stopped.
“Jack…” a gravely voice breathed from afar, but it sounded to Jack as if they were talking over his very shoulder. Jack shrugged his shoulders up high and kept them there protectively. He cradled his hands in each other and whispered prayers to an unknown saviour. Jack was afraid.
“Jack…” the voice repeated. Jack cleared his dry throat and willed his voice to be still.
“What do you want? Who are you?” he called to the mysterious individual. “Where am I?” he added worryingly.
“I want… you, Jack. Dead.” The voice said indifferently. Jack felt immediately dizzy and sick. He was in trouble.
“My name… well, that isn’t relevant. The point is, Jack, that there’s no way of
stopping me. I’ve already killed you.”
The words hit Jack like a truck. What did the voice mean? Was it possible that he was already dead?
Jack built up the courage to ask. “What are you talking about? What have you done?”
Deep, croaky laughter. Jack hated the voice the more he heard it.
“I’m in your mind, Jack. I’m the evil inside you. I’ve poisoned you— your blood, your heart, your judgement, your feelings. I’ll kill you by destroying who you are.”
Jack didn’t know why, but he grinned. “I’m sorry to disappoint you,” he stated calmly, “but my mind is not for sale. You may have been inside a crystal, or a rock— whatever it was, but you can’t overpower me. You may have entered my mind, but I have beaten you. After all, I’ve got control over my mind once again, haven’t I?”
More laughter. “Ah, yes, I thought we’d come to that.” The voice said mockingly. “You see, Jack, the worst really is yet to come. I’m glad I let you return— now I can torture you for real.”
And suddenly pain coursed through Jack’s very veins, or so it seemed, it was if he was on fire, but it burned and was cold like ice.
“Who are you?!?” he screamed. The pain disappeared.
Jack waited with bated breath, but the voice did not speak again. The ringing filled his ears once more, and he clutched his head in agony.
“STOP IT!” he yelled desperately.
The ringing stopped. Jack dropped his hands, perplexed. And a loud clicking noise sounded, before a white light shone upon him. Jack squinted, the light hurting his eyes.
He was sick of this; sick of the torture— what had he done wrong? Half of him wished for the tormentor to kill him there and then… he couldn’t take it anymore…
Before he could shout out again, a faint shadow appeared. Jack couldn’t make out the shape or size of the mysterious figure, but he glared at it in confusion, still shielding his eyes from the light.
The shadow drew closer and closer still, but it never towered over Jack. He was glad. A shadow, he could handle… but a monster, he wasn’t so sure.
Relief swept over him when he recognized the figure as being human. It moved
towards him slowly, most of it still shrouded in light. Jack waited for it to draw closer, his heart thumping in his chest… who could it be?
But when the figure stopped to stand right in front of him, all feelings of relief disappeared. Instead, he gasped in surprise; the déjà vu hit him hard.
He gazed into his own face with determined scrutiny. He— he thought it was him, at least— stared back with no emotion glazing over those familiar eyes. But Jack knew better.
Is it Kieren? he wondered. But no. Jack had become accustomed to his brother, and could easily spot the differences between them now. None of those were etched on the face right in front of him. He knew that it must be true.
“Why are you doing this?” he whispered. The clone did not reply, but instead frowned, hatred piercing Jack’s eyes. Jack remained quiet, waiting for what it had to say.
Finally, after several minutes of which the two Jacks glared at each other, the clone spoke.
Harshly, it hissed at Jack, “Coward,” and it was gone.
Again it became dark, and Jack sighed, hope of escaping quickly fading away. Pain once again washed over his body, like knives stabbing him many times over. He
screamed and fell. But he didn’t hit the ground. Instead, with a jolt, he woke in the hospital bed.
Yeah. It's not very good, but oh well.
So... now what?
Comments?
Oh, I feel the need to inform you...
The videos from my last post.
The first one was actually ME playing the keyboard, hahaha. So yes, that's why I said it's crap, cause it is.
I like the second one, and I like the song. I love playing it, but I just can't seem to get it right...
Oh well.
Comments!
Mari: Uh oh, a rebel. Okay, detention for you. Ah, no, it's okay, you only missed out on a pretty cool song in the second video. And it's probably a good thing you didn't watch the first one.
Christine: Oh, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for a post. :[
Yes they are the same song, such a difference hey?
Yep, you got a special mention. :]
I KNOW! I'm so upset about the season being over! I mean seriously how many episodes was there? Hardly any!
You just said it wasn't too bad cause I told you it was me playing, lol.
Yes, very good job doing your homework, you get an A. Mari got an E cause she didn't do it, tsk tsk.
I love Potter Puppet Pals! It's hilarious! I like Dumbledore :]
And in Wizard Angst, it's like,
Ron: Maybe he needs a hug!
Harry: I don't want a hug!
Ron: Give me a hug, Harry!
Harry: No!
Ron: *Hugs* HUGGING!
Harry: I'LL WOUND YOU!
Hahahaha! xD I love that. And,
Harry: Ron invaded my personal bubble!
Ahh. Awesome. :]
GASP! A huge cut on your finger! Oh, just a dent? Phew! Lucky!
Bella: Wow, they're strange comparisons to the song, but okay, :]
Yep I agree, the second one is much better. And it's longer cause I played it fast and I did the short version, so yeah...
Yes, you did do your homework. I give you an A as well. :D
Leesha: :O Gasp! You stealer of words, you! Lol.
Yeah, :S it sucks about you not being able to post much too...
Hope you get to talk to Seth...
Aww thankyou I feel loved now :D
Okay. Sorry guys, I'm a bit tired/feeling weird at the moment, so if this post is a bit terrible/boring/random/doesn't make any sense, I'm sorry. I just sorta typed anything and everything.
Dunno how long this is...
But I'll leave it at that.
I'll post tomorrow, too! :]
Have a great remainder of the weekend.
Love you guys.
<3 <3 <3
~Sam
3 comments:
FIRST COMMENT
and now for my actual comment =]
haha i can hardly even remember the post um um ummmmm
i really liked the intro the whole evil thing i think its awesome. A+++
oh wow K really is obsessed LOCK HER IN THE CUPBOARD!! i say. well thats my opinion for all its worth =]
haha yes i like the hugging bit in wizard angst.
look up potter puppet pals and watch the one called bothering snape its so funny!
it was a verrrrrry long post
but also interesting.
i cant remember much else
loveya sammy
xxo
xo hi hi xo
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NO NO NOOOO!!!
You ruined mii perfect A average!!
The reason I didn't homework was cuz I was on mii phone and can't watch videos. I just like the rebel idea better.
I had planned to give you tons of compliments but now I don't think you deserve them.
I hope your happy, sammy.
*British voice*
Now if you'll excuse me Im going to go finish mii revenge plan.
*regular voice*
That's right, the revenge plan is back on!
xo bi bi xo
Post a Comment