Hey guys.
It's like, almost 10pm right now; I just remembered that I promised a post. Okay, you got me, I was watching Scrubs. Hahaha. :]
Anywho, I've been up since like 6:30 this morning. Bleh! Who gets up that early during the holidays?!
Another fashion update: I went with casual clothes, lol. Mari, thanks for the huge paragraph of advice but it was a sort of outside-during-the-day sorta party, so I just sorta wore shorts and a t-shirt. xD
The party was fun. Okay, so there was Sarah and Missy and Dani and Jess and a couple of other people in the group that I don't really mention much, simply because I don't really know them. But it was fun. Hahaha, we all like battled on Singstar, LMAO, it got really competetive. And we just hung out outside and went swimming and stuff. And then we were all sorta doing random stuff so Missy randomly found Twister and me and Jess and Missy and another girl I don't think you guys have heard of were like, "Yeah, let's play Twister!" LOL, and so we did, and it was hilarious.
Then we were all talking and, yeah, it was good fun. ;]
So I got home at about... three-ish? And my report card had come.
Okay, so I got:
English: A, A, A, A
Maths: B, A, A, A
Science: B, A, A, A (the return of the sheep?)
HPE: B, B, A, A
Drama: B, B, A, B
DCT: B, C, A, A
Which I thought was okay. The DCT teacher doesn't like me, so I figured only one C was pretty good.
Anywho, I got my timetable, too! :o
Okay, so next year I only have TWO classes with May and Simone, which is half of what I had this year. Awesome, right? Yeah.
So, my classes are:
English, Maths, Science A, Legal Studies, History, and Fashion Design.
... So I have one fun class, basically, and the others are work. Yay... :S
But still, it's better than having to put up with May's crap... unless she's in any of my specialised. CRAP! I hope not.
Well, I guess I'll just have to find out. Although (and forgive me if this is mean), I'm pretty sure she won't be in Maths Extension or Legal Studies.
I think she told me earlier this year she chose... uh, what was it? Dance, cooking, fashion, drama, and art?
Nothing against those clases, I love them, I just totally predicted what she'd choose. And not that you'd have to be a moron to pick those subjects, either, it's just May. You have to know her to understand, probably. I dunno. I'm too tired to know what I'm saying anymore.
Okay, well... what else?
I guess I could tell you that I cleaned the house for about three hours today, cause my parents ordered a huge skip thing (you know the massive metal garbage things people order to throw heaps of junk in?), so we're emptying the house of all unwanted objects. Of course, that means me losing many childhood possessions without knowing it, but it happens every year. :]
I could also tell you guys that there was this GIANT evil spider on the wall next to the kitchen and Mum sprayed it with spider spray and then I found it dead in the back room, and now I'm scared that the spiders will all join up and kill me in my sleep for what I did to their friend. :S That's totally normal, right?
What else could I tell you? Okay, I'll tell you that it's time for me to start working on my book before I fall asleep. This is gonna take a few hours.
Night! :]
<3
Sammy
[PS: You can tell I'm tired cause my writing is less happy retardedness and more actual grammar and stuff. xD]
[PPS: See you guys on Thursday! <333]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
xo hi hi xo
Nobody. That's who gets up early on the holidays. Except you ^_-
I miss the happy retardness haha LOL
I would take fashion and all the classes you took except math ^_^ Though mii mom would probly make me take math. yucky. But I understand why.
Ohh I got a special mention! I feel special now.
Haha yea that outfit paragraph was huge LOL.
It's hot enough where you live to wear shorts? Why didn't you say that!
It's winter here. If I wore shorts people would be like "Are you drunk?" LOL yea they would say that.
Well maybe they would say that because I wear short shorts.
We just had a snow storm it was cool. Now there's snow everywhere. It's a winter winderland ^_^ I just HAD to do that. We left school early and had an hour delay. There's like 4 inches of snow.
How are you liking these very long comments?
xo bi bi xo
P.S has anyone noticed the new thing with commenting?
6.30?? thats terrible!!
haha watching scrubs, i couldve guessed.
sorry i didnt make it to the party!! i started walking then i changed my mind, it was way to far away.
OMG! return of the sheep!! DUN DUN DUUNNNNN
umm i cant remember what else, haha on msn im asking all the guys if they love me and stupid questions. its fun =]
last night everyone was saying yes but this morning their all serious.
xxo
Post a Comment