Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Goat, Tree, House, Mouse

Hahaha, I still remember that.
Today at lunch it was waaay too hot and humid to stay outside, so Ellie and I went into the library and got a computer. We searched a couple of people's names first, when Sarah came, and then Ellie's like, "Search Dr Seuss!" So I did, and we went to the homepage, and we saw the games and were like, "OMIGOD!" in happiness. And then we played the Sam-I-am memory game (once again, I hate people with my name, even if they don't like green eggs and ham.) which was sorta hard. We got up to remembering 12 things and then we couldn't do it. So Dani came over and we all tried to remember 4 things, and it worked! But then the bell rang and we had to go to class. So anyway, my four things were: goat, tree, house, mouse. And I just remembered them by thinking, "Okay, there's a goat standing on a tree, but it's in a house and a mouse is laughing hysterically at it." and kept that picture in my head. :] I'm a retard, yes.
Well, I think you guys should prove me wrong and try to play. And no cheating! No pen and paper allowed, just your thinking skills. Tell me how far you can get without being totally frustrated. :]

http://www.seussville.com/main.php?

Just click on Playground and "Sam-I-Am Says", okay? Hahaha.

Now, what else? There is one more day of school. I... am... so... frickin'... happy! On Friday I'm going to Wet'N'Wild, and in case you don't know what that is... it's this huge awesome water slide park. :D :D :D
I went last year too. It was so awesome! But most of us aren't going. Missy had surgery yesterday on her arm cause she had a pin in it, I think. And so Sarah can't go as well (they're twins)... and, other people just don't want to. But Ellie and Rya and I are going. It shall be awesome!!!
So now I'm looking for my togs... (for those un-Queenslandish people, swimmers, or whatever you guys go swimming in, LOL) which I can't find. Found two pairs of board-shorts though... can't decide which ones! x.x Nooooo, a fashion crisis at the waterslide park, LMAO. I need your opinion. Black shorts with purple and grey flowers, or white shorts with blue and grey flowers? Help meee, xD

And guys, I'm officially over Josh. He's changed. Last week he got a girlfriend, and last week he broke up with her. I liked him cause he was sorta different, but not totally... y'know? He still acted like a total guy most of the time, but he was smart and funny and caring and romantic and... *sigh*. Now he's just stupid and moronic and show-offish and mean. And I've given up on him. Besides, if his used-to-be-girlfriend is the type of girl he likes, I have no chance in the depths of Hell anyway. Grr.

More guy news... I think I like Brandon. Wait, lemme think of a fake name for him...

... Nick.

Okay, most people wouldn't even comprehend going out with Nick because... well, he's not.... okay, he wasn't exactly blessed with good looks. I didn't want to say that because personally I couldn't care less, but, it's sorta true. :l I hate myself for saying that. Anywho, I like him because he's nice to me, he's funny and sorta-smart, but he's just really fun to talk to. And he gets me. Crap... I like Nick. If *anyone* found out, they'd laugh. They really would. Even Ellie.

Well... I got an A+ for my HPE assignment. I was like, "What the hell?!" Hahaha.

K is scaring me. First of all, she's started to REMINISCE. Yeah, that's right. "Remember when...?"
But I have discovered something. She's not coming back next year. Tomorrow is the last day I'll see her... possibly for EVER. D: Gasp.

This is a convo I had with her the other day the sorta disturbed me:
K: Don't you hate it...?
Me: Hate what?
K: When you don't brush your teeth for AGES and then you go to the dentist?
Me: Umm... *sorta confused* I wouldn't know.
K: Oh... do you brush your teeth?
Me: Uh, YEAH.
K: Oh, well that explains it.
Me: *Grimaces*

And I don't know when the last time May and Simone both spent a whole day at school at the same time. Maybe a month ago? I dunno. Hardly ever.
Because of May's... *makes overly-exaggerated quotation mark gesture* "fractured" arm, she's been leaving when we have sport or HPE, and not coming back. Therefore, she leaves after 2 lessons on Tuesday, one lesson on Wednesday, and doesn't come on Fridays. And Simone leaves most days when May leaves so that she's not alone in class.

And today it rained big time in the arvo. Like, last lesson of the day, it started to POUR. And so I ran to the bus, and got on, and just gave Ellie my "ohhhhh-my-GOD-I'm-drenched" look. Yeah, I have that look. And she just cracked up laughing, and then an old friend of mine, Ness, started to laugh hysterically and choked, "Nice, Sam!" and I grinned and went, "Oh yeah." and then she goes, "You look like you had a shower with your clothes on!" Hahahaha... yeah. I probably looked something like that.

I got a certificate today. All the Grade 9's did. Because we "graduated" Middle School. Personally I think it's stupid, cause we're still at the same school next year, but whatever. They can kill enough trees for four-hundred certificates, whatever. Anyone in Senior School? (10, 11, 12) Is it really that much different?



Oh, if it WORKED, there's a video I would like you to watch (if possible) and guess who's who. They're people in my life, and you've heard of them on my blog. It was filmed on Tuesday (yesterday) during afternoon sport on someone's phone. There's two people-- one holding the camera, and the other girl. Guess who they are, if you can be bothered watching it. :]

So, guys... I guess that's it! I'm gonna go eat dinner now, I hope this post was long enough for you.

:]

Love you guys.

~Sam

2 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

FIRST COMMENT =D

i tried the game i got to like 6 then i got one wrong, pretty good if i do say so myself =]

i used to love doctor suess books, wait used to? i mean still do [=

yes its heating up now, summers gonna be a killer this year. =S
lol
haha yes i call them togs, must be a queensland thing =] YAY US!
OH NO! FASHION CRISIS!
WE-WAR-WE-WAR-WE-WAR
wear the black ones =]
ive never actually been to wetnwild D: ive been to all the other ones though =]

thats a really wierd conversation that you had with K, i mean honestly who doesnt brush their teeth. i do, twice a day =D

well thats it i think =]
xxo

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo
Well we americans swim in bathing suits
Ya.

Wear the balck one with a t shirt the same color as the flowers.
I have fashion smarts. ^_^

Sorrie for the shortie
xo bi bi xo