Creepy guy: "The doll is cursed."
Homer: "That's bad."
Creepy guy: "But it comes with a free froghurt!"
Homer: "That's good!"
Creepy guy: "The froghurt is also cursed."
Homer: "That's bad."
Creepy guy: "But you get your choice in topping!"
Homer: "That's good!"
Creepy guy: "The toppings contain potassium."
Homer: *Stares at him blankly*
Creepy guy: "That's bad."
****
Hehehe, love that conversation. Anywho, uhh... today!
Sunday. Christmas Eve Eve. :P
Well, toooday I woke up at about six, (I dunno why, I just set my alarm for six without thinking) and at the same time my alarm went off, my phone started vibrating. It was a text message from Ellie! :D :D :D
So even though I was paralysed because I'd just woken up, I said quietly, "Yaaay!"
I'd sent her a message last night, cause I found out that she'd texted me a few days ago, but it was on her new phone and I don't have it's number in my address book, so I wasn't sure if it was her.
This was the message I found yesterday: "How are you and how was missy and sarahs party"
So I assumed it was her, but asked anyway, and then asked how she was. She's somewhere at the moment with her family, on a camping trip, by the way. I haven't seen her since the last day of school cause they left pretty early in the holidays. :[
Anywho, this is the message I got this morning at six a.m.
"Yeh i cant wait to get back and go to the movies with you, if your lucky it might be gold class"
Hahaha, it's sorta tradition. Every time we go on summer holidays we see as many movies as we can together, it's just something we do, how we hang out. We've never been to gold class, though, which is our goal. xD Random much?
Anywho I can't remember what I said, but she sent this:
"Hey you wanna see spiderwick chronicles with me when i am back"
The Spiderwick Chronicles, for anyone who doesn't know, is a really good book series that's being made into a movie. They're only really short books but I like them, and Ellie and Rya and I started and finished reading the series together.
And after I replied she said:
"Dont know, soon
agh i miss you
____(her step-mum's name) is being a bitch so i wish i was somewhere else"
Then I sent some sympathetic message and asked her what was up and when she was gonna get home, and she said:
"27th and hard to explain i will tell you later we are all going to the car now"
And then I said something about not letting her step-mum get to her. And she replied:
"mi your such a good friend
heh i already had to lock messages on my phone"
Me: "Lock messages?"
Her: "Yeh she gets ____ (her step-mum's daughter/her half-sister's name) to get my phone then she reads them so on my phone there is a lock feature"
And I sent some outraged message, but she didn't reply. So that's that.
Then at around midday my mum and I went Christmas shopping for what we hoped was the last time. We got my dad something, and then I got my sister her present (I can't tell you guys what it is yet cause she knows where my blog is! :[ Sorry! Ask me on msn and I can tell you) Anywho, it's something I have to hide in my room.
After I got those things, we took them to the car and I ran back inside the centre and to this awesome shop my mum loves and bought a hamper of cool stuff. :D
So we got all the stuff home (YES! I'M DONE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!) and hid some in my room (Indi's present). Ind was upset and was going, "Why can't you wrap it and put it under the tree? Why am I banned from your room? I want to see!"
Blegh. I can't wrap it! xD That is not an option.
Anyways, Ruby's foot might be getting better! :] I hope so...
And... we got a parcel from my grandparents... er, I think that's it!
Yep, that was my day. Tomorrow we'll probably get everything ready for Christmas, and (LOL) I think my mum has some more last minute shopping to do. Hahaha.
Well, last thing.
COMMENTS!
Mari: :O Who said I was gonna be cranky? HMPH! ...Lol, just kidding, thanks for commenting.
I agree, you'd have to be a tad stalkerish to know what colour my underwear is. xD
LOL. I want her to buy a black sheep, yes. >_> Hahahaha.
Yay for no school! :]
Eeek, I sure hope there isn't any killer sheep where you live. They're not too good.
Christine: That's right, chloroform is a problem solver. :] Even today when my sister was overly stressing about stuff, like, "OMIGOD, I DIDN'T GET THEM SOMETHING! ...But what about the presents for *someone*?! AAAAH!" and freaking out, my dad was like, "Can we just drug her so she's passed out until Christmas?" and I was like, "Chloroform is good. Chloroform will stop her complaining. You just need to re-drug her every couple of hours." :]
I know. On-coming traffic? Pshhh. Who cares. Really. xD
Hahaha, yes, K-Mart has everything! xD
Okaaaay, random tv show much?
Gasp! A new best friend! :O
Hervey Bay... I know someone from Hervey Bay. They're mean. LOL. But... different person. xD That's cool, though. Yay for new friends.
Hm, that's it. :D
If I don't post tomorrow (Christmas Eve)... er, Merry Christmas, guys! :]
But I probably will post tomorrow, lmao.
Peace!
<3 <3 <3
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lmfao
Indi just doesnt understand that you cannot wrap up 2 fish in a fish bowel. Unless you have changed your plans to killing the fish before christmas? I thought that was what we were trying to avoid...
lol
as long as we make it until chrissy then we will be fine...and if she kills them after that then thats her problems...jokes!
then you might have to hold like a funeral or something :O:O
i wonder what she will call theem?
why am i talking aboutt fish?
GAH
ME
IS
BORREED
hehe
FISHYS
GAH adams talking to me :S
CIAO sammy =]
xx
p.s
SORRY FOR CRAP SPELLING!! bowel/bowl what tha hell was i thinking :s
xx
xo hi hi xo
I can't wait for Christmas!
I like that conversation.
I hope Ruby gets better.
Rubys mom reads her texts? That's not right! I also have the lock thing on mii phone so no one can steal mii password or anything.
That's it.
xo bi bi xo
P.S Please write in your blog what you want for christmas, to give ideas to your secret santa blogger.
P.P.S I wouldn't mind a present *wink wink*
xo hi hi xo
Seeing as it's Christmas Eve where you are Ill leave your gift.
Itssss
a solid gold orange that's has "Have a Happy Orange Christmas!" ingraved on it.
Random much? LOL
I hope you like it!
xo bi bi xo
Post a Comment