Lol... xD
I am
so
freaking
EXHAUSTED.
Okay, so, I'll give you the *brief* recap of my day, then I must return to the wonderful land of sleep. :]
So Ellie's family picked me up at around ten, and then we went to the movies. We decided to see the Golden Compass; I wasn't actually expecting it to be any good, but Ellie wanted to see it so I agreed.
So before the movie we had half an hour to kill. We spent a while in National Geographic making all the stuff that could make noise go crazy and then we hastily left, lmao.
Then we went into this new shop that sells a lot of different stuff, but mostly novelties. As you can imagine, we sorta headed towards that section. xD There was some cool stuff! Like breakdancing penguins, who can resist that?
So we were for the most part being quiet, maybe saying, "Omigod look at that!" occassionally, but then...
I dunno if you guys know this, but Ellie is a LOUD person. She shouts a lot. I have to constantly remind her to use her inside voice, LOL.
Anywho, she picked up this thing, and it was, like, a hand curled up into a fist, in a box. It had a button on the front, and she was like, "What's this do?"
So of course, she pressed the button. We were both staring at it and then (even writing this part makes me laugh) the middle finger rose up and the hand started shrieking, "F*** YOU! F*** YOU! F*** YOU!"
Ellie screamed and dropped the hand, and bolted to the back of the store. I slumped to the ground with tears in my eyes. Ah, gosh, I couldn't even breathe, I was laughing that hard. People were staring at us so much...
Anywho, after that, we went and saw the movie, which was actually pretty good! Way better than I thought it'd be. That teaches ME to make assumptions, doesn't it?
Well, after the movie, Ellie's older sister (she's like a year older than us) met us and asked if we wanted to go to the city. (Lots of shops and stuff in the city)
We were like, "Okay," and went to K-Mart before we left and were being morons in the kids' toy section.
So after that we went to the train station and caught the train to the city. We walked around for a bit and sorta got lost, but then we found our way and went into this huge book shop / Gloria Jeans Cafe / something else. Anywho, we looked around and got some hot chocolate, then we went into the Queen St Mall (huge) and looked around their Target toy section. Then we went into the EB Games cause Ellie was looking for a My Sims game.
THEN we went to an arcade and spent $21 on the photo booth (it was a big one where you can edit the photos and stuff, it was really cool!) anddd... we looked around a bit more, and then caught the train back.
Then I got on the bus and came home. Whew, public transport! Lol.
So anywho, I spent like $15 on almost 12 hours out. Bwahahaha! I rock! Jk, jk. xD
But I am REALLY tired. And my foot's asleep. Irony, xD
Well, that shall be all.
And thanks for the comments, guys. I can't really answer them now cause the internet's being a moron, but I really did appreciate them.
I'd be glad to give you guys money. You just have to pay for the envelope and stuff that I'm sending it in. And then maybe contact some sort of spy agency to get my home address anddd... yeah! Then you can have some money. :D
Good luck with that.
Or the other option is to track my internet to my house and then suddenly turn up one day... ahhh, actually, I'm not going to encourage that.
GET A JOB.
Lmfao. xD I'm kidding.
Righteo, that's all the energy I can afford to spend here.
<3 <3 <3
~Sammy
PS: According to Ellie's sister, May was in the city, and she saw us. Uh, I didn't see her, but still. GASP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha me and sammie did that when we walked around town and me,robbo and freddy walked around target playing with the toys and such, what?? its fun!
so the movie was good?? hmmm, no actually that doesnt teach you to make assumptions, youll still make assumptions...i know you...
lol
ive tried getting a job!! ive put my resume in at so many places but no one wants me! D:
so expect me around tomorrow lunchtime or a bit later seeing as i have to walk and its a 3/4 hour drive. =]
xxo
LMAO
wheneva we go to greeeeeensy [haha bet u cant figure out where the hell that is] we all act like morans. INFACT when we went shopping there the other day we had a food fight =]
the cleaning lady didnt like us =[
i think we made an enemy :p
its like that time riley&chloe&anneka dressed me in tinsel in target, such fun that was. lol
latttter my lovely
xx
Post a Comment