Hahaha, Scrubs quote.
Well, truth be told, I'm not in much of a posting mood right now. But I'm going to force myself to, because if I don't I know I'll fall into that whole Not Posting For Ages category again.
I guess I'm feeling a bit depressed right now, which is inexplicable and doesn't make sense. I've just finished school and I get to relax for seven weeks with friends, my life is pretty good... so why am I upset?
I can honestly say I don't know, and I hope it goes away soon.
So, basically on Saturday I hung out, and cleaned a little. Yesterday, I talked to a few friends on MSN before going out for pancakes for lunch. Yeah, pancakes for lunch. Awesome, right?
Well, actually, I got waffles. But they were really good. They had blueberries and chocolate fudge sauce and ice cream on them. :D
And last night my sister was having a fit cause she still has school this week. I finish a week before her and she HATES it. She's always acting like we're the same age and she deserves the same priveleges as me. She doesn't get that I had to wait till I was my age, and she should have to wait just as long. She's angry that I got to go to Wet'N'Wild, when in actual fact the first time I went, I was thirteen, and she's probably going to go this year, and she's ten. She got her first phone when she was nine, I got my first phone when I was twelve. She doesn't understand how much more priveleges she gets because of me. Because I'm older, she gets to do more stuff. It's more unfair to me than her, cause I had to wait till I was older... but nooo, everything's unfair to HER.
According to Dad she had a tantrum this morning and yelled at him and threw stuff. I was like, *gasp!*. Actually, in a way, it's sort of amusing, because my parents always thought that Indi was the little angel and I was the one with the attitude problem, but ever since a few months ago, she's been the devil child, and mostly I've been in their good books.
I forgot to tell you about the last conversation between K and I on Thursday. If you can call it a conversation.
I was walking to the buses, and K was in front of me. I was unlucky enough for her to turn around and see me. She grinned and doubled back, and then started talking extremely fast when I caught up to her. I kept walking, occasionally nodding at what she said.
We got to the gates, and eventually I couldn't take it any longer. She talked TOO MUCH.
"Ellie's catching the bus, you know." I said, maybe a little angrily.
K paused for a moment. "Oh," she eventually muttered. "Okay."
We started walking in different directions to the bus. I started to feel a little bad. After all, it was her last day.
"Good luck at your new school, K." I called.
She nodded her thanks, and that was it.
I dunno if that was a good note that we left on or not, but it doesn't really matter anymore.
Anyway, I'm wondering how exactly I'm going to keep this blog interesting over the holidays, especially those days that will inevitably come when I just don't do anything. Any suggestions?
Oh, and this Saturday I'm going to Mooloolaba with my grandparents and family. We'll be back on Thursday, so I'll be gone for... five days? Yeah.
And my grandparents want me to send my book to two different editor friends they have so that they can read it through and give me advice, and a publisher my mum's aunt works for. I'm not sure if I want to, really. I'll think about it. What do you guys reckon?
Okay, that's it.
<3
Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah lol i force myself to post even if at the worst of times i write 5 lines! lol ..
where is PF?
unexplained absency..hmm lol
xx
haha scrubs.
incredibly funny everytime.
but i havent seen that episode D:
hmm its good that K is gone FINALLY lol yea i dont think it really matters if you ended on a good or bad note because SHES GONE
yea my brother is like that when i pay for stuff with my own money he reckons he should get the same thing and im just like ARGH GET YOUR OWN LIFE
haha i wrote loaf then backspaced it
um um um i cant remember what else
GAH WHERE IS PF!!
she quit on us D: D: D:
if i dont post for a few days its because im leaving home tonight
your the only one ive told so yea im not quitting
hope you cheer up
or i'll send the gingerbread man to do it for you
xxo
xo hi hi xo
Actually people PF posted.
Ya. I left a huge heartfelt comment on there.
I luv the title.
Post quizez and stuff.
That's what I did.
Sorrie for the shortie.
xo bi bi xo
Post a Comment