Hoorayyyy. xD
-----
Yeah, can you not scare the paediatrician off this time?
I did NOT scare him off!
You bit him.
I TRIPPED, and my teeth hit his shoulder.
-----
C: Hello David… I’ve been expecting you.
D: *Sarcastically* Aaah! …What?
C: I just came around to check on your stuffed animals, and, yeah, I know, they’re for the kids… *winks* I just wanted to let you know I’d be bringing my son by tomorrow morning.
D: *Walks over to the desk with a grimace, and glances at the spot his favourite puppet should be* Where’s Mr Cookie-pants?
C: *Smiles evilly* Oh, wouldn’t you like to know?
D: I said, WHERE’S MR COOKIE-PANTS!?
C: Don’t worry, he’s in a safe place.
D: I swear, if you touch ONE hair on his head, I’ll inject your kid with the chicken pox!
C: Nooo ya won’t.
D: Yeah, I know.
C: Goodbye, David.
D: For God’s sake, it’s an innocent doll!
C: No, David, it’s a collectible.
-----
Okay, I feel like I should probably explain why I'm obsessed with Scrubs at the moment. Apart from the fact that it's awesome, all my other favourite shows aren't on right now.
For example...
*House -- season ended
*Desperate Housewives -- reruns, season ended
*Greys Anatomy -- same as Desperate Housewives
*Family Guy -- can't be bothered staying up to watch it
See what I mean? So no, I'm not always THIS obsessed with Scrubs. I'm just deprived of the other shows and... I'm really bored at the moment. xD
Anywho...
I did nothing today and yesterday. Basically I slept all through today cause I didn't fall asleep until almost seven this morning (I dunno why, I was just doing stuff with my book and watching DVD's all night) so I woke up at around five this evening. :l Probably the same tonight. Hence, vampire. Lol.
Sorry that my life isn't too interesting at the moment, but yeah.
If you guys want me to talk about something more interesting, tell me what. Hell, I'll even write a story for you, just tell me what you want it to be about!
I'm also thinking about making a sequel thing to my book. I miss writing about those characters.
Whatever, I don't care if it gets published right now. It's just for fun. I just gotta finish editing and then I can do whatever. Stupid editing.
Tomorrow I'll show you a story that I started to write for a competition of which the prize was $6000, but the deadline was too soon, so I never sent it in. I actually think it's an okay idea for a book. Bwahahaha.
I wonder if that humongous storm's ever gonna hit. It's sposed to. They compared it to the 1974 floods. Anyone hear of those?
Ehhh, I think that's all. :P
<3 <3 <3
~Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
xo hi hi xo
Short comment. Gotta get ready.
Family Guy is on Sundays at 9:00. The new ones that is. But they won't be on for a while because of all thee fotball and news stuffs.
BLAME THE NEWS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't think of anything else.
xo bi bi xo
Haha I was reading the first two things from scrubs and I was like hmm what's that from? Then I read the bit about mr cookie pants and laughed coz its then I realised it was from scrubs lol!
Yes I miss house =[ and desperate housewives and greys anatomy D:
Yes so like you when I have nothing better to do I watch scrubs dvds =]
Hmmm I know what you should write a story about!...me! Lol that is if you want lol.
Hmm I can't remember what else
Xxo
Post a Comment