Friday, December 21, 2007

Eemoo farm!?

Whoever rolled their eyes when reading the title of this post gets a bazillion years of bad luck. Lol.

Well, I'm back. From... uh... yesterday. And I dunno, but I think this post may be long. Really long. I would suggest getting a drink and some sunglasses. The computer screen is glarier than you think. :]

Okay guys, well, you wanted the journal, so I’ll post it. :] Sorry if it’s boring.

Saturday:

Today I got up early to get ready to leave at about lunchtime. When I say early, I mean about 6:30. Bleck.
Then at exactly 12, my grandparents arrived, and we had lunch. We said goodbye to my dad cause he’s not coming up until tomorrow. Then we left. It’s about a two hour drive from our place to the beachy resorty thing we’re staying at, so I passed the time by listening to my mp3 player and verrrry dramatically lip-synching. It was fun. :] People passing our car stared at me, and my sister kept cracking up. Oh yeah, it must be my superior lip-synching skills. xD! Jk.
So we got to the resort and looked around the room, and me, Ind and Pa were going to get the other suitcases from the car, but just as I was about to walk out the door, I glanced into the laundry and there was this dead cockroach on the floor. I ran back to Mum and said, “There’s a dead cockroach in the laundry and I’ve named him Marty. Don’t step on him!”
Mum grinned as I was turning to leave and said, “Does Marty want to be left alone?”
“Yeah,” I replied, “he’s chillaxing.”
Mum started to laugh as I left.
For the rest of the day I was singing, “Maaaarty, the party bug!” :D Lol.
Marty lives in our resort room. It’s his bachelor pad. He has three separate child support payments a month and regrets some things he did when he was younger. Marty has issues.
We walked around and stuff for a while; then I came back and collapsed on the couch with a deadly stomach pain (over-exaggerating? Me?! Never!!!) which took two hours to wear off. :[ It sucked.
So the others brought dinner to the room cause they didn’t want me to go out. Then Mum, Ind, Pa and I played Scrabble. My grandfather’s a neek (invented word that my mum and I use to merge nerd and geek together), so of course he’d bring an educational game, lmao. Oh, and there are more variations of neek. There’s also nork, and some more I can’t remember. Nork is nerd and dork. :]
Anywho, that’s that day done.

Sunday:

Wow, I’m tired. Mum woke me up early so that we could go to the beach before breakfast… It turned out going to the beach takes a while and we had to change it to brunch. :] I love that meal.
Then we moved to a bigger room and said goodbye to Marty *sniff*, and… hung out, went shopping; Nana left, Dad arrived. We went and got ice cream, and then we went in the spa.
Pa got back from dropping Nana off at the airport, and we had toast for dinner. Yaaay? xD
Just cause I could write my whole day in three paragraphs doesn’t mean it wasn’t exhausting. Now what’s the bet you just counted those paragraphs to see how many there were? :P

Monday:

So today I woke up, went for a swim at the beach, went to a cool hedge maze and then a rope maze at some cool hedge maze-y themed place (Mum and I got to the centre and then out first and Pa finished last cause he apparently “found a short-cut”, LOL).
Then we went to an Austrian bakery for afternoon tea, three bookstores and got stuff for a barbecue. It started to rain (ironic, eh?), so we went to our favourite Mexican restaurant, Montezumas. :D Good place. That’s about it. xD

Tuesday:

Today I...

*Went to the beach
*Went to the Ginger Factory (for like the fourth time)
*Went to the Macadamia Factory (again, the fourth time: they’re right across the road from each other)
*Went to the beach AGAIN.

The beach was fun. There were dunking waves that threw you under and somersaulted you around a lot. :D It was awesome.
There was this time when Pa and I went out really deep (I love the beach) but he was a few metres behind me, and I was turned to him and talking, joking about waves and stuff, and suddenly his eyes rose to slightly above my head, he grinned and said, “Don’t look behind you.”
For some reason I thought he meant not to turn my back on him or he’d attack me or something; I turned around scoffing and saw the HUGE wave rising above me. I think I let out a high-pitched shriek before it collapsed and I was thrown under the water. When I came up spluttering, Pa said I’d been under there for over thirty seconds, LOL. Damn, wish that’d been caught on video, hahaha. Would’ve been funny.
I got some concerned looks from passing people on the way back from getting dessert-ish gelato (mmm…) cause Dad punched me really hard in the arm, and I think they thought he was actually trying to hurt me. -.- Wonder if they saw me kick him in the back of his knee afterwards? :O
Anywho, we ended up having the barbecue. Yaaay!
We were like, “Don’t rain, PLEASE God. Don’t make it rain,” and Indi was like, “I don’t believe in God,” and the thunder and lightning started and we all glared at her, but it didn’t rain. :]

Wednesday:

Today I didn’t feel great, so I basically watched tv, read, listened to music, slept, talked and attempted a thousand-piece jigsaw puzzle.
In the late afternoon I started to feel really bad, so I had tears in my eyes and just lay on the couch, and I was a *little* short-tempered (lmao), hehehe… :S
Anywho, after me being cranky, everyone decided to go to the shops (convenient, no?), and they came back with lollies and a slurpee for me. D: I felt really guilty. Hehe… he. :S
Later we went out for finner, and when we were standing on the sidewalk waiting for Dad to pay the bill, this car came roaring past and something came flying at us. I screamed and it hit Mum in the head and fell on the ground. Mum was okay. Turned out it was a water balloon. I started laughing. “Stupid morons!” I exclaimed. “It didn’t even pop!” I nudged the balloon with my foot. SPLASH. The water exploded in everyone’s shoes. I looked around at the narrowed eyes glaring at me. “Oops.”

Then Thursday we came home, I posted, and then later we went Christmas shopping (which I still haven’t completed, D:). Mum and I had kebabs for dinner and then we walked past Dreamy Donuts and Mum and Dad bought a box of a dozen. On the way home I was giving them a hard time about it (jokingly), lol, and since we were s’posed to go today as well, I predicted they’d do the same thing. Here’s how the conversation went:

Mum: I’m not going to buy donuts AGAIN. Sheesh!

Me: Mum, you’re a liar. Tonight you had dinner and then fifteen minutes later you bought twelve donuts. I can’t believe anything you say!

Mum: *Silent for a moment* ... Touché.

:D Then today I did nothing and Indi and Dad went Christmas shopping (I noticed the lack of donuts they brought home, LMAO). It was my dog’s 10th birthday today! :O
And also I had to take Ruby to the vet. :[ Her foot is swollen really bad and the vet says it’s either infected or broken, and we have to give her antibiotics in the morning and night for like, five days. :S She was kinda scared at the vet surgery, but then she calmed down and fell asleep in my lap, lol. The lady told us she weighs 500 grams! LMAO! That made me laugh so much. Rats are supposed to weigh, like, 300. xD I think the others do. Ruby’s just… er… well…built. Hahaha. :] I love her.
Then we went to the DVD store and I got a Chaser’s dvd out. And also the sheep movie, LOL. We wanted to watch it and laugh at it. xD So stupid… *KILLER SHEEP!* :O :O :O Scary. Hahahahaha.

Commentenntnsnntnsn *Has retard attack* Lol. :]

Christine: Hehehe, yeah, it was a bit of a random question. xD
YAY! You’re like all of us normal Australian people. :D Go the ee-mews! Lol.
Gasp! Cool, a new phone! :O I want it!
Jk... *shifty eyes* D:

Mari: Happy retardedness? I wasn’t trying to be happy retarded! I was going for sombre and boring! D: Noooo! I’ve failed! xD Lmao. Just kidding.
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! YOU SAY EEMOO! :D :D :D :D :D I have proved the point! :D :D :D Yaaay!!!!
... Pretty sure I freaked you out then. xD Sorry. That’s awesome. Eemoos are cool. :P
Yeah, I love the beach too. And I hate the sand. x.x Bleck.
Oh, and sorry about confusing you with the comment beginning-ness on your blog, hehehe. I apologise for my randomness. :]

Ooookay! That’s all, people. :]

Thanks for your... uh... time.

Peace!

<3 <3 <3

~Sammyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(I’m a bit hyper today, I think. Lmao)

((Sorry, I thought this post would be longer. It took forever to write the journal up. xD))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

xo hi hi xo
SAMMM!! I KNOW YOUR SECRET!!!

Sound familar? LOL

The trip sounded fun. You should've invited me *sniffles* jk

Yes I say emooo.

Yay you proved a point? Um a lil hyper?

Im gonna make a blog title for you on mii blog ok? It'll be todays post and totally random. Ill dedicate it to you with all these symbols and stuffs.

I better start thinking.

xo bi bi xo

Anonymous said...

Hahaha some guy just tried to convince me he's manly HA!
and I've got some other guy hitting on me ugh!

Anywayyyyyyyy
I'm walking now lol hope I don't get hit by any cars lol its ok I'm walking the backstreets

Hahaha mari says emoo
Yay you posted the journal =D I laughed so much at the marty thing I can just imagine you doing that, and getting dunked by a wave lol!
Ummm what else....where were yous coz it obviously wasn't brizzy, was it like the sunny coast or something?

I'm approaching a mainstreet now lol.

I hate walking down these roads guys always honk and whistle at me and I'm like AAAAHHH lol

Eek! I think the guy that was hitting on me before wants me to go out with him...I NEED AN ADULT I NEED AN ADULT lol.

Well I must end this comment sometime so toodles
Xxo