Yeah. I do. Lol.
Just brought it up, cause nowadays I feel weird if I post more than once a week. Which kind of sucks.
Well, today was preeeetty weird, I'll tell ya.
Started off with the freakiest dream. I dunno if any of you guys watch NCIS (awesome show), but this guy on the show called Ducky, was (in my dream) the leader of this spy group or something, and he got killed, but he left behind a list for the others, giving them step-by-step instructions on how to stay alive. It started off in a supermarket, and Ducky was killed in the parking lot (dear god, I've never said "parking lot" in my entire life, why now?); so anyways, they got the list (Gibbs and them; if you watch the show you'd know), and there was something about them killing this biker guy in the cereal aisle, then they had to tie a cable to the lights and crawl along the cable, hanging from the roof, to drop into this laundry box (cliche, ha), and be taken to this plane. Then the plane landed on a balcony and couldn't take off again, cause there wasn't enough room, and it was raining, and then they shrank themselves and the plane, and... well, it was just weird.
So, think I mentioned that we were supposed to go to the beach today; well, it didn't happen. Then I started telling my parents how we'd never have any good memories together by the time they died, and because they smoke excessive amounts, it's always something I worried about.
Then they got all guilty and tried to make me feel better.
THEN something funny happened! My dad walks into the lounge room from having a cigarette in the backyard, and brandishes something at me, going, "What is THIS?"
And I look at it, and it's a tiny white egg!
He goes, "I found it in Tinky (our cockatiel)'s cage!"
We always assumed Tinky (despite the shameful name) was a he.
And so we're all going, "OMIGOD, that's why he's been in such a crappy mood lately!"
If you need any proof, see this:
Yes, well, now we all know why. Lmao. THEN we found another egg, in his cage! Dear god! Oops, ha, I mean her cage. How strange...
Then Indi and I went to the local pool, and we were talking about something, and I randomly brought up bald people, and Indi exclaims, "Nah, there's HEAPS of bald people everywhere!" And this bald guy turns around and stares at her evilly and I cracked up laughing. xD
And while we'd been out, Mum had been attempting to clean Indi's room (I know, right?! Spoilt much? ...But then, her room looks like a bomb's hit...) and she found an entire block of cheese in her clothing drawer!
WTF!? It was an OLD block of cheese, too! Yuck. xD I don't even like fresh cheese. *Shudder*
Well, that's about my day.
DEXTER'S ON TONIGHT!
Do any of you guys watch it? It's so good!
NCIS on Tuesday, and House on Wednesday!
And I assure you, my life doesn't revolve around tv. But all the new episodes of the good shows are coming out at the moment, so cut me some slack. xD
<3
4 comments:
BABY BUDGIES?
ooh, mail me one please?
and i don't think they're even budgies -sigh-. Are they cockasomethings?
ROTTEN CHEESE?
in her drawer?
-shudder-
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xo hi hi xo
Ew, cheese in her clothing drawers? I hope she's going to wash all of those clothes.
OMG, SAMMY! YOU GENUIS!
Your dream gave me a great idea!
What if we, [and by we I mean you and me, maybe the rest of the fam as well] co-wrote a story for fictionpress when a big own of a spy company died and left behind a list of steps to stay alive? We would probably kill all the characters [which I've never done before]. It would be our own characters! If you don't want to that's fine, but is it alright if I went ahead and did it for FictionPress? PLLLEEAAASEEE?
Aw, baby birdies! I found a robins egg in my yard once, but the cats got to it first :( Speaking of cats, yesterday I came home to get something, and a stray cat walked STRAIGHT into my house. It was so cute! But I was afriad I'd get sick from it or something.
And I post usually more then once a day, excluding the weekends. I didn't post yesterday or today! A record, it must be! Oh, I'm like Yoda now, I am! Damnit, stop it Mari, you must! DAMNIT!
xo bi bi xo
xoxo,
xx . Mari . xx
ha, i had that happen once.. but it didnt take so long to figure out.. you see.. we decided to buy a puppie and we said we wanted the girl..and they accidently gave us the guy and then we ended up with both xD
but they are brother and sister and we de-sexed them.
AND ROTTEN CHEESE!?
what was that girl thinking..?
*WAIT!* i dont want to know
ugh.
xxx
Hi Sammy.
I don't expect you to take my words too seriously seeing as I've been all talk and no walk for the greater part of my time here now... when I am here that is.
I'm dropping by, though, to assure you that I love you. I love you like a sister and like a friend. To assure you that I admire your efforts, despite the difficulty of the task, to be happy. To assure you that I admire you, period.
And the truest reason I'm here is because I've got a gift for you. I'd like to regale you with a song.
It's called "Blessed" and sung by one Brett Drennen. This song is special, though, and as such requires special attention. Yup, this song (and I) demands that you learn its words, every syllable, and every note. Would you even be able to play it on the piano? (It'd temporarily escaped my mind that you can play said wonderful instrument, you blessed girl.) You then have to sing it, oh say, fifteen times a day? Yes, that sounds right. And no, you're not allowed to get sick of it. :)
That, my dear Sammy, is all.
Love you,
PF
P.S. You're bigger than "K". I know this, but more importantly, I know you know this. Do not under any circumstances let her get to you. Everyone has established in varying degrees of surprise and vulgarity already how obviously and painfully her intellect is inferior to yours. You. Are. Better.
Post a Comment