Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dream yourself along another day, never miss opportunity.

Guess what I've been reading?

"Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dr Splotchy saves the day... LOL! xD
I’m back. And you know why? Yes, okay, I was upset about that conversation, I still am. But y’know, I’ve just started to become my old self again lately—my happy, hyper, fun-to-be-around self. And I’m not going to let ONE thing drag me back down. Because the way I used to be—upset all the time, down, anti-social, hating life—that’s not something I wish upon anyone. And I certainly don’t envy the people who are good enough to put up with it.Life is something that we should all love, because without life… we wouldn’t have the people we care about. And, finally, I’ve figured that out. And I’m not going to let that one depressing thing lose it! I don’t need any more depression. It’s wasted so much of my life already, and I can’t get that back. I’m not going to let it happen again; I’m done being depressed.You know what? I read through my whole blog the other day. ALL of it. And you know what I’ve noticed? The more I read to the recent posts, the happier I sound. I wonder if you guys noticed that, too.And I think it’s good. I’m glad to be happy. I love feeling this way. And I’m not giving it up for anything! So I’m back, because I love writing. And I love writing to you guys. ;] And nothing could stop me from it.So, all depressing thoughts aside now, FOR GOOD. I’m starting again. I’m forgetting the past. I’m done. This is a new start. And I’m not just talking about the blog. I’m talking about life."


Woooooow, okay. I'm getting sick of living everyday waiting for the minutes to pass. I need to get over this, now, before I really let myself slip.
I've been reading my blog posts-- or rather, scanning through them--, and I've realised, I haven't posted a 100% happy post since last term. That's at least three months ago! How stupid is that!?
Cheer up time. Ready, steady, go.

I'm on holidays! Finally! On Thursday, I went to my SET Plan interview at school at around quarter past four. It's basically this interview where a teacher talks to you about what you want to do in the future, what subjects you're taking for senior school, stuff like that. Mine went super-quick, cause I'm just awesome like that. Ha, nah, I was just prepared. I've always been pretty sure of what I want to do after I leave school.
Sooooo, my subjects for the following two years are as follows (oops, used the same word twice):
Maths B, English, Chem, Biology, Physics, and Ancient History. I was gonna take Maths C as well as Maths B, cause if you pass all four semesters it boosts your OP up a point, but I don't think I could take it. Maths 6 times a week? In your dreams! Or, rather, nightmares.

I had a weird nightmare the other night. My bus at school, right, is pretty scary in itself. Mix in terrible traffic, hills, and the bus-driver-from-Hell, and it's just... well, it's not good. Anyways, I had this dream that we (we being, myself, Ellie, Missy, Sarah and Rya) and a lot of other people from my grade (the whole grade was going, but in different buses, since there's 400 of us) were going to this place for our sports sign-on. Incidentally, in real life, my sports sign-on had been the day before the dream. Anyways, my Science teacher just so happened to be driving the bus... I think he commandeered it from the driver? Well, it was strange. But there were all these sharp turns, and he looked away for a split second (this is a few minutes after the scariest bus trip of my life began), and we crashed into one of those metal barriers, the bus flew up, and a bunch of people got thrown from the roof. Don't ask me how that works.
Well, it was scary, anyway. A bit of a had-to-dream-it moment. :]

My sister almost got hit by a car on Thursday arvo when I picked her up from school before my meeting. She ran across a reaaaaally busy main road, even though the traffic lights were about fifty metres down the road. Indi doesn't use her head much; I swear, it's going to get her killed some day. Whereas the same day, I ran in front of a car, but we won't go into that. It's over, the car braked, I'm here. No matter the intentions.

What else, what else? Oh. Stalker Guy won't let me forget a particular conversation we had on Wednesday. In LED, we couldn't go in our classroom cause there were art projects in there or something, so we sat in the corridor for the lesson. I was leaning against the wall and Alex and Stalker Guy were leaning against me. Stalker Guy and I were listening to my iPod, and anyway, we were listening to Chasing Cars, and he goes,
"What 'three words' is he talking about?"
So I say, "Erm... 'I love you'?"
And he grins and yells (yeah, yells), "Love you too!"
Sigh. That was an awkward moment for me. Especially with May and her bewildered, judgmental staring. Get a life, idiot.
But in itself, it was fairly funny. After, y'know, my heart started again. Heh. Then they both piled on top of me as class ended and we got many a strange look. (Honestly, I'm almost finished Dracula, I swear.)

Oh, the sleepover was lots of fun, too. We had this humongous tent in Missy and Sarah's backyard (which, also, is huge), set up a TV and DVD player, and yeah. We had sparkly hats and went down to the park for a while, took heaps of photos, came back and watched an hour-long movie of photos of the group (which was so awesome ;]), talked, played the Question game (egh, myself and Lewis were brought up; kindly, though), watched a few movies, stayed up till about 3am, then woke up at 6. Aaagh! Sleep deprivation, much! Lol. It was good fun. I'll try and get some of the photos from Missy to show you guys.

I have work experience on Monday until Friday. I'm working at a pet shop :D It's a pretty big one. AND, they didn't used to have puppies, but they do now!
It's the place I got Jellybean and Budget from. They have birds, dogs, rats, fish, lizards, spiders (shudder), turtles... uhhh, some other ones... but yeah! Should be fun. I hope.

One thing that has been kind of getting to me is... well, you know how when Ellie and the others went to the Ekka, and Ellie kept telling me how awesome it was, and such? Well, she and Missy are going on a camp week after next, and Ellie keeps going on, and on, and on about it. It's actually quite upset me, cause, I dunno... guess I'm just wondering why she asked Missy rather than me. It's quite petty, I know. I just feel like Ellie and I are drifting somewhat, and it doesn't help when she and Missy are talking about camp every two seconds, or she's talking to Megan or Rya or Sarah or Missy about dancing (they all go to Ellie's mum's dance school)... And Ellie, Rya, Sarah and Missy are all in the same form class, too.
Meh... I just feel a bit out-of-the-loop sometimes. It's not the end of the world, though.
But I do wonder whether she even considers me as a good friend, anymore.

Gaaaaaah, that's not happy. My bad.
Ouch, this mint burns my tongue! D: Evil mint! Dieeee.

Guys. I owe you so much. Thankyou times infinity, and then some, for caring. Love to all of you. When I become a gazillionaire, I'll give you guys a billion dollars each. :D And, in a little more sincere gesture, I will always be here if any one of you needs someone to talk to. Or rant at. I don't care. I'm always here to help you guys if you need it. And if you don't, I'll still always be here (not here, specifically xD) to talk to.

I almost forgot to tell you the highlight of my week. I went to the shops with Mum, and the cashier gave me a sticker :D It's a crab! It's AWESOME.
I'm kidding; that wasn't the highlight of my week... but it was still cool.

Oookay, I gotta go.
Love to all of you
(Random fact: Did you know, I'm one of those people that finds it incredibly hard to tell people I love them? So feel specialllll ;] ...I'm kind of kidding. About the feeling special part. But the fact is... factual.)
<3

3 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

i read the dr splotchy bit and i was like LOL!
my that post seems so long ago! i mean thats almost a year ago!!!


ohmygollygosh! maths b?!?!! you crazy lady!!!!!!!!!!
almost as crazy as pineapple flavoured lolliepops XD


that is a weird nightmare!


aha you should been like "oh the three words its talking about is 'i want eggs'" or something :)


well i love you to sammy :)
glad to see your back to happy!

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo

If I were you, I would've said, 'I hate you.' Instead. But maybe I'd go with Christine and say something completely random from the back of my crazy head.

And yes, back when I was depressed, I go through all of my posts, comparing then to now, and realize I'm not so far off as I thought.

nothing else post soon :)

xo bi bi xo

xoxo,
xx . Mari . xx

leesh_xx said...

DR SPLOTCHY!!
lol.
yeah ive also gone over my blogs and realised several things which i shall mention in my next post. btw hows stalker guy?
INDI! my god! i have to walk across a main road everyday (when i have school) to, BUT DONT JUST RUN RANDOMLY INTO THE ROAD! tell your sister that :)
ANDD WE LOVE YOU TOO SAMMY!!!!! :)

xx