Friday, September 12, 2008

Silver chocolate and tears of blood.

In retrospect, that title is a little frightening.
Allow me a momentual pause to realise I just used the word "frightening" for like, the fifth time ever.
Anyway, my point being, there's many a meaning (dear God, it's like we've travelled back to 18th century England) behind the title, none of which are interesting or shall be mentioned.

I don't know why I'm posting, actually, seeing as I have nothing to say. It's just that I read a couple of your blogs, and it's really upsetting to know that some of you guys are miserable at the moment.

...

Yeah. Feel better soon, or else I'll send a clown on happy drugs to go and cheer you up. It's quite amusing, really.

Damn this way in which I'm phrasing everything-- blame Dracula, the book's really old and really boring. So I find it easier to give the characters their proper accents, cause it seems to make more sense. I think Van Helsing is Russian, or German, or something. But most of the other people are English... henceforth my phrasing. Aaah! Where'd "henceforth" come from?

Egh. Anyway.

Lewis is starting to scare me. He follows me, hugs me, tries to tickle me, strikes up conversations with me every single time; nevermind that there's more than twenty other people in our group... O_o
Missy and Ellie have been helping, though-- they sound off alarms when he's coming, then grab me by the arms and drag me away till we're somewhere he won't find us. He disappears from the group, then, and wanders off-- but when I reappear, strangely *rolls eyes*, he comes back.

Did you know, something weird happened today (actually, a number of weird things happened, but this is one of them). Sarah-- different Sarah--, one of Kate's friends, who is Missy's friend, came up to me (we talk every so often), puts her hand on my shoulder, gives me a concerned look and says, "How are you holding up? Are you okay?"
And it was completely sincere, is the scary thing. I nodded-- kind of confused-- and then she goes, "Well, always know that I'm here for you if you need me." She smiled. "Like a guardian angel."
At this point, I'm wondering what the eff she's talking about-- she couldn't possibly know anything that's been happening, no one does!--, and she says, "Just don't do anything stupid. We're all here for you," and then walks off.
O_o

Lunch was funny; Jess and I are becoming really good friends, and we were joking around with Dani (also a good friend), and Megan, who is incredibly funny and good to talk to. Then Jess and I went walking somewhere (I forget where) and Dani followed us, and she was all hyper cause Jess is selling chocolates to raise money, and I've lost count of how many Dani ate (she goes hyper on the smallest amount of sugar, as does Jess-- they were both veeeeery hyper); anyway, she was walking and then goes, "Jess, what's your MIDDLE name?" and about a quarter of a second later, I heard this smash! and Dani's on the ground in front of a pole holding her head and laughing so much that she had tears in her eyes.
Might have been a had-to-be-there moment, but I was laughing for ages...

And Simone saved me from Lewis at Morning Tea, I was the first one at the tables and then he walks up, and I'm just like Ohhhh CRAP, help help help, dammit Ellie, learn telepathy! and he shouts my name, runs up to me, and attempts to engulf me in a hug that I skillfully and subtly dodged :D Anyway, he started talking to me about his Drama assignment, and I was nodding and glancing around, praying for somebody to come, and FINALLY Simone and Missy sprint around the corner. Simone yells "SAM! NEED-- HELP-- HOMEWORK-- QUICK." And so I was dragged off, and around the corner, and Simone and Missy just stare at me and start blurting out apologies, and I'm like, "Don't worry, it's not your job to save me from him," and such, but yeah.

Wednesday was fun :D I had classes with Stalker Guy the whole day. In Assembly he kept trying to tickle me and I couldn't laugh, cause then we'd be kicked out... and then he stole my shoes cause I kicked him D: I only got them back at the end of Morning Tea, lmao.

At the end of Wednesday we had a lecture about work experience, and yeah, it was boring as...

And I can't think of much else to ramble about.

Oh yeah, tomorrow I'm going to this massive sleepover at Missy and Sarah's house; Kate, Ellie, Jess, Dani, other Dani, Megan, Chante, Rya, and a few other people will be there. Hopefully it's good, but yeah... dunno. I remember the last time I went to Missy and Sarah's house-- that was the Christmas party, I doubt you guys'd remember, but yeah, :] That was the party Christine said she'd walk to xD Lol.
I remember strange things.

Ermmm, four days left of school this term!

Oh. Something else just happened. :S Why the f%&* won't death go away. I don't understand it. I really, really don't. My cousin Yasmin just called (she's, like, thirty, btw); her youngest daughter Maya-- I think I mentioned her, a long time ago-- has a brain tumour, has had it for over a year now (Maya's only two, she's had the tumour since she was about 6 months old...). Anyway, today the doctor's told Yasmin that there's no survival chance for Maya. She's blind and paralysed, but so young... and... :S I dunno... it's just really upsetting...

And where's PF? Anybody?

I'm gonna bold all the lines that are applicable to right now.

Oh, I hate to be the one to bear the bad news;
Yes, it is true--
I finally fell in love.
I fell so hard that I'm killing myself,
Yes, I need help,
Out of this grave that I've dug.
And all the friends that I have gone through,
And how much I deserve the pain,
It's a shame...
So, hold your head,
Hold it up high,
Here's to the friends that were alibis.
Keep this close, by your side,
When I come home we will have our night.
Oh, they always told me I was gorgeous in a way (like I was gonna bold that!),
And that fateful day, I found who I was.
So fill this hole with my prescriptions;
I just keep feeding my addictions...
And all the friends that I have gone through,
And how much I deserve the pain,
It's a shame...
Etc, etc.
Byeeee.
:S
<3

2 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

aha oh yes that party i never made it to :)

wow those were some interesting phrases you said lol :)

you dont have to send me a clown on happy drugs coz im actually quite happy but you could send me one anyway for the entertainment (:

that guardian angel bit, well thats just plain weird honestly, nice but weird.

"SAM! NEED-- HELP-- HOMEWORK-- QUICK."
that made me laugh so much!!!!


thats really sad about maya :(

i have no idea where PF is, shes literally disapeared off the internet




i love you!
[sambo the hobo!!] hehehehehhe

Anonymous said...

ha lewis!
hes sounding more stalkerish than stalker guy.
cause turns out stalker guys not that much of a stalker after all eyy?
lol the excuse made up to get yu away from lewis made me laugh so much..it reminds me of lucy trying to help me escape from bella xD im wondering where PF is also?
xxx