Forty-five minutes is the approximate time until our "doom". Should be fun, yeah? Switzerland creating that... particle accelerator... thing, and then testing it while knowing that there are three possible outcomes, and two are bad. Well, yes, that sounds perfectly logical. O.o
Lol. I doubt the world will be engulfed by a black hole, or the universe will explode, or an alternate universe that mirrors our own will be created and we will be forever travelling between the two. But regardless, it's fun to partake in such a joyous occasion :D.
Well, just wanted to post in case the Swiss cause our demise (and not by chocolate, either). I think I'd regret it if I didn't. But then, I'd be dead. Or in god-knows-what state in a black hole. Maybe you can teleport in there and we can all meet up. That'd be fun.
Honestly, I don't understand people's thirst to know everything. Just leave the particles be.
Oh yeah, and thanks for the comments, guys! ;] Very very very much. I know I've been slack with commenting you all lately-- I've been reading, I assure you, and I'll try to comment soon.
Love and agonising screams (...juuuust kidding).
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well we're alive
:)
xxo
Welll the accelerator will take a few months to aquire enough energy to recreate the big bang, and if something were to go wrong, there's some magical switch buttony thinger (that I really want to push because I /know/ it's just a big red button) that could turn off the machine in less than a second.
**push glasses up nose and feels insanely smart**
but I don't wear glasses.
So it's all good.
Basically, we're safe, but I'm still scared shitless we're gonna die =D
You're fab.
I'm totally following now.
<3
~J*~
Post a Comment