Hey.
This is kind of just a thought I was having; can't really call it an idea as such, since you've all probably thought of it before me. Lol. It's just sort of pointing out the obvious.
I know a couple of you guys were talking about Skype, yeah? I was looking at their website, and they say you can do group conversations. How cool would that be, if we could all have a massive conversation together-- like, actually talk?
D'you reckon we would know who was talking? xD
Just a thought, lemme know what you think (if you want).
And a couple of you are avoiding this blog like the plague, everything okay? I miss hearing from you!
Edit: Yeah, I was thinking about the time zones thing, too, Christine. But I figure there's gotta be some time during the day/night that we'd all be awake. Maybe. Lol.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
im not avoiding :)
thats an awesome idea
but i can think of one problem
time zones
but otherwise awesome :)
xxo
xo hi hi xo
I don't have Skype. Nor would I be able to download it. Or use it on my hiptop.
Yeah...
I've just been caught up with everything, it gets hard to read and things like that when you don't want to do anything but hurt yourself. And then I have loads and loads of homework, and I have to think about my highschool choices!
Argh! So much!
I'm not avoiding, I just don't usually have time to comment these days.
xo bi bi xo
xoxo,
xx . Mari . xx
Post a Comment