Friday, September 5, 2008
It's kind of funny to know that if I were to ask him, he'd say yes.
Funny in a strange way, that is, because I never particularly pictured myself having that kind of choice. It feels unfair in a small way, as well, because I know I'm not going to answer in the way I always thought I would answer, if the decision were up to me.
Life is strange at the moment.
Poem below.
Update:
Apparently I would have a good chance of getting into Mensa? xD!
Happy birthday Mari and Christine; although TECHNICALLY it's the 7th of September here, but shh, nobody tell them and they'll be none the wiser.
>.>
<.<
Comment post below if you like.
Oh, and where the heck have PF and her blog gone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so ask him :) :D
xx
Post a Comment