Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live."

You guys want me to explain.
I do not.
I know I'm in a conversational loop, here, but I don't want to waste any more of your time. Gah! I've wasted so much already! You've been reading me complaining; and have been commenting like wonderful, wonderful, awesome people; but you shouldn't waste your time on me. I feel so bad about it.
So if I stop posting one day, PLEASE don't dwell on it. I know a few of you guys have been going through hell at the moment, and I don't want to add to that. Which may sound a little egotistical, but I don't mean it like that. I just... egh, I dunno. Please don't let me complain anymore and waste any more of your time.
About the previous post.
I'm just not sure if I'm strong enough to put up with all of this for much longer. That sounds so corny, but... yeah.
Don't worry about it. Forget it! Don't let me take up your time until I either cheer up, or stop writing!
And don't dwell on the thought that it's that I don't like hearing from you guys-- because it's absolutely NOT. That would never be the problem. Talking to you guys makes my day.
But I can't keep putting this on you.
I won't. Promise.
Have a good day. And Aussies, holidays soon, excited?

3 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

i'll cry if you stop posting and bombard you with text messages
so complain away i like reading your complaints and making suggestions to either make things better or just cheer you up


xxo :)

i love you!

ni said...

Don't, don't stop posting. We need you Sam, you're such a big part of your family.
You haven't wasted any of our time. We choose to come here and read, we don't do it out of courtesy, we just love to hear from you, whether it's complaining or happy posting.
We want to help.

I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ni said...

spelling mistake:
*our family

LOVETH YOU xxxxxxxxxx