...I may or may not have said that earlier today.
Gahhh... you people.
I don't deserve you.
I really, really don't.
Thankyou so much.
Thankyou times a kajillion and 32.
But like I said...
I don't deserve it.
In case you can't tell, I'm in a little bit of a self-loathing mood.
Mostly over my physical appearance.
And not that anyone would probably disagree with that, but if any of you guys think you know better, seriously, don't. The pictures I put up on myspace etc-- I choose them (and they're awful, anyway). You don't get to see me when I don't have the choice. So. That makes a lot of difference.
Also, you really only see my face.
Ugh. Finished off my English story thingo, it sucks. It's not typed up yet; I might do that tomorrow.
On the weekend I think I'm going to Ellie's house and playing Guitar Hero and some random games on their Wii. Should be cool.
Also, going to see if I can catch a bus into the city without getting lost ;]
Ancient History exam today... ahh... 11 pages. It was alright.
(I'm in a complainy mood, in case you hadn't gathered xD)
On Saturday, I had work, and I had to give the kittens medicine-- at first they were all fluffy and cute and friendly, then they were hissing and scratching and foaming at the mouth. The only good thing that came of that is that I got to use my Sesame St. band-aids. *Shifty eyes*
So... food.
Food, food, food.
Ew.
Mum's been home these past few days and so she's been forcing me to eat.
I feel sick.
And wish I could just not be me.
And not look like me.
And not have any similarities to me.
:l
*Whining annoyingly*
Sorry.
Must sound ungrateful and bitchy.
Buuuuut, there you go.
Ha, I'm reading New Moon again. Probably not helping.
OmgI'msosickofTwilight-fanatics, like, seriously, get the frick over it!
The books were okay. Fun. Good characters. Yeah. But seriously, Edward's not going to frickin' pop up at your window and turn you into a vampire, so shut up.
That was directed at nobody here.
Just the stupid year 8-ers who sit by our group at lunch.
They're all like "OMG I WISH I WAS MARRIED TO EDWARD!"
Shut uuuuuuuuup!
Lewis should also shut up.
I've actually been really mean to him lately.
I try to avoid being mean to people :\ but he drives me up the wall.
He talks and talks and talks, on msn, too-- if my status is AWAY he'll be chatting along happily and I won't even be there; I'll come to the computer an hour later and he's written like 20 messages to me without even realising I'm not there.
He was so annoying today that I actually threw a water bottle at him.
I missed.
Frick.
:\
I know how that sounds.
Seriously, though.
Omigod, Kasey's sister keeps walking past me at school, haha. She stares at me and I glare at her or pretend I can't see her. She's creepy...
Upon reading this post I realise I'm incredibly mean. ... :[
I love you guys infinitely and more.
Click here, and watch out for Janitor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're sounding a lot like me right now. :/
And wish I could just not be me.
And not look like me.
And not have any similarities to me.
that's all i want, right there.
sammy, i choose all of my pictures for the most part too. I only put up the best ones.
you're beautiful sammy. :)
iloveyouu.
oh, i know what you mean.. i choose all the best pictures of me (and even those ones are bad).
hahah, Sesame St. band-aids! awesomeee :)
lmfao at lewis.
"if my status is AWAY he'll be chatting along happily and I won't even be there"
but i can see how that'd be really annoying :\
<3
Post a Comment