Thursday, April 30, 2009

And time has made us change.

And I understand if you don't
Want to talk to me about it tonight.

--

Hey.
Haven't commented any of your blogs in a while and I'm sorry for that.
To be honest I just don't have the will to blog or read blogs or any of that right now.

Currently feeling really confused. And frustrated with myself.
I can't even explain it.
Some really good things have happened in the past 8 days, but I'm not happy.
I'm exhausted, and I haven't done anything today besides sleep and listen to music.
I feel anger but I'm not sure what it's at.
I should be happy. Ecstatic, even. Cause about 2 weeks ago I would've given anything to have what I do right now. Which is, my life pretty much back to normal.
Yet I'm just feeling upset and empty and tired, for no reason.

I slept in til 11 this morning, and then slept somewhat this afternoon. I'm not sick (as in, I don't have an illness; I'm not well, though) and I haven't been doing anything particularly exhausting in the past week.

Ellie's paying a fair amount of attention to me at school-- as a result I'm pretty sure Missy hates me, but she hides it. She doesn't even talk to me anymore. And when I talk to her she barely speaks back.
But apart from that, things are okay with friends. Much happier with Ellie speaking to me again.

The only problem I've got, really, is that I'm really, really loathing myself at the moment. Much more than usual.
Like I said last post, seeing as I've been eating everyday... ugh. I just feel revolted with myself and I can't/won't look in mirrors or anything. I'm just hating myself.
Whenever Stalker Guy talks to me about his workouts I feel so jealous that he has the energy to do any of that. I feel so drained at the moment that I just don't have the will to exercise. I've been trying, though, cause I really hate despising myself as much as I do right now. It hasn't helped much.
Maybe I should just stop eating again.

Haven't got much else to say.
I haven't spoken to anyone at all today so I feel pretty lonely. Oh well.

Bye guys.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

First of all, you shouldn't loathe yourself. Second, why does Missy hate you?

-Miranda xox

ni said...

If you want to, then stop. But...you don't need to lose weight. You're energy-less and thin already - so you know you're doing it right, baby.



Fuck knows why Missy hates you - she sounds like a bit of a twat for doing so. But Ellie sounds nice for being so attention-y to you.


I love you bb x

Marri said...

i like that ellies being nicer, missy sounds insecure.

i think its good that you're eating. really, you're not fat or anything. and i dont blame you for being tired and drained.

loveyou.

ni said...

read the latest post on my blog, i have decided to act on PF's words and we need to fix this. we just need to fix you all.