Was it something I did,
Was it something you said?
Don't leave me hanging
In a city so dead,
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread.
You were all the things I thought I knew,
And I thought we could be...
You were everything, everything that I wanted.
We were meant to be, supposed to be,
But we lost it.
And all of the memories so close to me
Just fade away...
All this time you were pretending,
So much for my happy ending.
--
Haven't listened to that song in ages.
Anyway, hi.
Umm. It hasn't been a great week, but that's life, I guess.
Sorry that I've been so selfish since last Tuesday. Well, more selfish than usual.
Point being, there's just been a lot going on.
I don't really feel like discussing all of it. I just want to pretend that the past ten days never happened. So the 14 - 24 of April 2009 is now a period of time which I will not discuss.
Hmm...
So, this week at school there's been basically no one here. Most people are on Leadership camp (which I had no interest in going on; I prefer being able to shower daily, thanks) and a lot of people are also on a Geography camp. So basically my group at lunchtime consists of Sarina, myself and Yibing. Ellie wasn't on any camps but she didn't come to school cause I guess none of her friends were there; obviously I'm not important enough to bother with.
Guess I'll see her next week when Missy gets back, but I'm sure those two will be off in their own bubble so whatever. I haven't had anyone to talk to this week anyway. Literally. I haven't said a word out loud today, and it's past 4pm. It's so mind-numbing.
I guess some things are improving, though, and that's made me feel a lot better. I'm not breaking down crying at random times anymore, which makes me feel less pathetic (but not much :l). Point being, I'm not exactly happy, but I'm not in that extreme mindset anymore. I'll just wait things out; they'll get better eventually.
Also, since ... a time which I said I will not discuss ... I've been getting really bad stomach pains that I'm sure are linked in some way to what I did.
Hopefully they'll go away.
I'm not going to tell a doctor what happened and if I get sicker then I'll just have to deal.
I'm not telling anybody what happened, ever.
Though I think I've already written it down here in a previous post.
My parents are going out again tonight, so it'll be a boring night.
Probably I won't talk all weekend, either. My parents don't want to talk to me and the feeling's mutual, really.
Which reminds me, I have a Physics (ugh) excursion on Monday to some car place. Fun, fun. *Sigh* At least Lewis, Jess, Chante and Irene do Physics.
I've started eating everyday, which makes me feel worse about myself, but I guess it's the smart thing to do, in the end. I dunno.
Hope you guys are well.
Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i think i know what you're talking about with the stomach pains - don't worry, i did the same and my stomach is now giving me a lot of grief. i'm very ill.
it's a good thing you're eating, you need to get healthy again. and it sucks about your physics thing and your parents not talking to you. but as long as you all cool down it'll be okay i hope.
love you. xxxx
I know what you mean about the stomach pains.
I'm glad you're eating now.
I can't believe your parents aren't talking to you.
Peace out, rock on, ramble on, lots of love and all that stuff.
-Miranda xox
wow, i love that song, but i haven't listened to it in about three years. :\ i'll go do that now, thanks for reminding me.
sorry about the stomach pains, they'll go away soon, i hope.
and i'm sorry about your parents not talking to you. but i guess since you dont want to either, it's kind of a good thing. i wish my parents would just leave me alone sometimes.
i'm glad you're eating again.. it will be good in the long run.
xxx
Post a Comment