Then Jess was pretending to be Ugg, and drew cave drawings in my book.
Today was good, but pretty boring.
We went to this Driving... Place (that is the technical term... *shifty eyes*) and the people just talked and talked and talked, and we watched them drive and brake really quickly in different ways (the burning rubber smelled so bad) and then they talked some more, and then we got to go in the car with them while they drove and braked really quickly, and then spun around in circles, lol, which was fun. I went in a car with Chante, Jess and Alex. The guy driving told us to take our seatbelts off at one point, then he was driving at around 10kph and stopped, and we all slammed forward, it was hilarious. (10kph is really slow.)
Umm, not much else. Saw Ellie when the buses got to school and Dad was picking me up so I think she expected me to offer her a lift, but I didn't... cause, I dunno. Still feeling a bit distanced from her.
The weekend was boring, as I'd expected. I went to work on Saturday morning and no one showed up to unlock the door. I waited outside for two hours and literally no one turned up. So I went home. And my manager hasn't even called to ask why I didn't work on the weekend, and I wasn't told why nobody was there. O_o Whatever?
I've been sleeping a lot. On Friday I went to sleep at 4:30pm, woke up at 11pm, fell asleep at 1am, woke up at 5am, fell asleep at 2pm, woke up at 5pm... starting to see the pattern?
Not much else has happened. Feeling a fair amount better, in the emotional sense. Still pretty sick, but I'm not going back to hospital tonight seeing as it's Monday :] YayforMondays!
Bye guys.
1 comment:
i'm glad things are getting better.
sorry for the short, lame comment.
-miranda xox
Post a Comment