My phone isn't being reliable, so I'm sorry for all the little messages I post on here but it's for particular people's benefit.
Two things you should know about me.
1. If I love you, when you try and walk out I'm going to have something to say about it. It usually does no good but at least I try.
2. I'm obsessive. If you stop talking to me in the middle of an argument it's going to be on my mind until we fix things. Especially if, as above, I love you.
What's wrong is I spoke to my two favourite people yesterday and I screwed up both of the conversations pretty badly >.< If they don't hate me they're at least angry. But as I said, I'm obsessive, so not knowing entirely what's going on kept me up all last night and I can barely think. To be honest I've freaked myself out a little.
I know that eventually everyone's going to get fed up with me at some point, but having it actually happen is like some sort of prophetic nightmare. Especially when they're the people who matter most.
I'm not going anywhere til I hear from them; that is to say, I'm not going to do anything stupid. I still have work this morning. Also I think we're out of painkillers seeing as I took like 12 last night, but all that did was make me lightheaded and throw up again.
Even if they text me to tell me to go die or whatever, at least I'll know where they stand on the subject. I'm just really impatient, and I guess in the end I'm just a really weak person; when things get tough I bitch and moan and act like it's the end of the world and make everyone else's lives more difficult.
So I'm sorry for that.
I think my biggest flaw is that I have too many flaws.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"I'm obsessive. If you stop talking to me in the middle of an argument it's going to be on my mind until we fix things."
I'm the exact same way. I can't drop it until I know,
A) Everything's okay or
B) Know, at least, what's going on.
i'm sorry i didn't comment your last few posts.
i'm just so glad you're not.. gone. like we all thought you were.
i'm obsessive like that, too.
and i'm sorry things aren't going well with those two people. i know who one of them is, and i think you can work it out.
xxxxx
I am exactly the same. I can't drop anything. It pisses people off to hell, I believe :)
I'm glad you're okay... you had everybody worried. That probably made you feel guilty.
DAMNIT.
I hope things get better.
xox
Post a Comment